Very, very confused.

Andrew1603

Hi guys,

This is my first post here, so apologies if it's in the wrong place.

Ok, here's the thing: Im 17 years old and I have had feelings for this girl for several months now, she is also 17. I recently plucked up the courage to tell her how I feel, but, unfortunately, she said "I don't know what to say" and then stuff like "I dont really see you in that way". Obviously this nocked my confidence for a few days.

This all happened a few weeks ago. Now, before I told her I liked her, she rarely talked to me, but since I told her (and got rejected) we seem to talk all the time. Her best friend told me at the time that she felt really bad about rejecting me and my best friend said he thinks she "might be reconsidering me" - he doesn't have evidence for this though.

The few days after she rejected me made me feel like rubbish, always getting myself down etc. But then I thought to myself - there's nothing wrong with me, im always nice to people, not bad looking and easy to talk to, so im not giving up.

What do you guys think? is it possible for her to change her feelings towards me?

Thanks in advance,

Andrew

Oh and by the way, im usualy thought of as the shy guy who people think is a bit young, any tips on being more "manly"?

Yeah I do not think that even if she did "reconsider" that it would be in your best interest. The two of you are YOUNG. This is typical behavior of a young teen woman who has not matured fully. I agree that she just likes the idea of having someone that is so into her.

So with that said, this is not healthy. You are feeding her ego while destroying yours because nothing good will come of this.

If you want to become more "manly", just think that you are and your mind will naturally help you out. Example, if you are a very funny guy and thats what your friends like about you, why dont you try to make them laugh a little bit more? Make the woman that come hang out with you guys laugh too. Simply things like a joke can really strike a womans interest because they will see that you have a fun personality.

Also, if you want to be more appealing to this girl, make sure that you do not act like her rejection bothered you. If you do this, it will give her power over you. Instead of acting like it bothers you, act like it has happened many times before and that it brought you one more "no" closer to a "yes" from another woman. Make her realize that she did miss out on a really fun type of guy. Make her wish that she gave it a little bit more of a consideration by showing off your best personality when you see her again.

Cheers for the reply

Yeah you're right, im the guy that makes people laugh....and is usualy only seen as the friend.

No matter how much people to tell me to move on and its not worth it, ill always be addimant that its worth it - must be a teenage thing or something.

Cheers for the reply

Yeah you're right, im the guy that makes people laugh....and is usualy only seen as the friend.

No matter how much people to tell me to move on and its not worth it, ill always be addimant that its worth it - must be a teenage thing or something.

Yeah, people usually need to get their heart broken a few times before they learn. Sometimes, they never do. Usually, those people end up very unhappy in life.

Well at least you can admit to that. No one can ever steer you completely clear of all the drama that comes with attraction but we can definitely tell you what you can expect and how to overcome certain things.

Stay with us on ENA. (EVEN IF everything in your life and or relationships are going well).

You can never stop learning about someone new so always listen to them and learn what makes them happy, sad, anrgy or in love. It will never matter what you look like as long as you portray a lot of confidence and you chose your battles wisely.

from a female point of view...i think she likes ur company and she likes to have someone into her.B4 u told her she never thought of u that way maybe not even noticed u but after ur confession she started to pay more attention on u.As far as where it goes,i dunno. U have the chance tho

Its good to have view from a female, cheers

We are still talking quite a bit.

Its my birthday and for a joke my mates have bought me a blow up doll (haha) and she's given it a name and pretends that its my partner and teases me about it in a joking way. IE she says I "got it pregnant" and she wants to be the godmother....silly stuff like that. Our conversations the other day were also quite sex orientated, for example she was asking me a bout threesomes. I mean what the heck? you can see how it's confusing.

If any other females are reading this, what gets you interested in a guy? I mean I dont think im bad looking and im funny, but I dont really get treat as a major person if you know what I mean?

Archived