Is this just wishful thinking....

or could it actually be working? I've been struggling with exhaustion, lack of focus, dizzy spells, and irritability for a while now. My grandfather had hypothyroidism, so I've had my blood work done every year over six or seven years. I will note it's not always been done at the same place. While I was in college it was done there on campus. They always came back telling me my blood work was in normal range.

Well I've been getting sick of feeling like this all the time. It's effecting my life too much now. So I looked it up and found some specific vitamins that can kick start and boost your thyroid function. I started taking them and I'm feeling wonderful. Alert. Back to normal finally. I guess only time will tell if I continue to feel this way. Do you think it's possible or that it's just all in my mind? I guess I'm a little skeptical of the whole vitamins helping thing. I haven't felt this good in forever though.

I do believe in good supplements, whether it's multi-vitamins or macro nutrition. My wife for example gets acupuncture treatments along with quality supplements. She notices tremendous difference in her health.

Every positive influence whether it's your mind, food intake and healthy living in general will help you to combat any problems you may have

Archived