Do Desi Girls Like White Men?

DatingIsSoHard

I have a feeble for desi girls. Especially Punjabi girls, but I am a white man.

I just love to be around Punjabis and no matter what I find myself to be able to replace my ex-gf (a Punjabi) only with a Punjabi girl as I miss their beauty, their environment, their food, music etc.

I just can't adapt to the friend-circle of other whites.

But where I live, in Belgium, it is rare to find Punjabis and since my ex broke up I feel devastated. I just wish I lived in the UK or something.

Desi = Indian.

That's the same as saying Do black men like white women. Do Chinese women like Japanese men? etc

It's a bit racist to presume that you can generalise - some will some won't - it's their personal preferences and beliefs as much as their cultural ones and everyone is different and has different tastes.

You like Desi girls. Good for you. Go find a Desi girl that likes a White man

So I'm definitely getting flamed for this response but here goes anyway:

Come To America!!!

Here's why I'm gonna get flamed: the reason America is the place to be if you are looking to go out with a desi girl is because the desi girls here are almost all completely absorbed into western culture. As a punjabi myself (yes our women are hot, thanks for noticing) who wears a turban I have ZERO experience dating a desi chick despite having had a few dates with members of other races and despite being excessively social. They are all (at least where I am) going out with white dudes, good news for you. I know there are exceptions to this rule but at large desi chicks in America want nothing to do with their male cultural counterparts, especailly if they are still very culturally indian (ie myself).

That is all, let the flaming begin.

*puts on fire suit and turban*

The coasts are good (I'm a west coast boy but I won't get specific). I would avoid the middle of the country and the south (excluding some parts of Florida) at all costs though. There even though you're white you can still be a victim of crime/hatred/etc bcuz you're "diff'nt".

The coasts are good (I'm a west coast boy but I won't get specific). I would avoid the middle of the country and the south (excluding some parts of Florida) at all costs though. There even though you're white you can still be a victim of crime/hatred/etc bcuz you're "diff'nt".

You mean like California?

Archived