Shaven Men?

GeneralLee

So this is a two parter. First I'd just like to hear from all the guys here who shave the downstairs, and why they do it. Second part is for the females. What do you think of a guy who shaves? Prefer it? Dislike it? Require it? I'm asking because I'm thinking about going back to shaving but being newly single I'd like to get the current consensus on this particular pubic presentation. Thanks in advance ya'll.

Some guys like to keep trimmed down stairs because it's not fun for the female to have pubic hair going up their nose when they are giving a BJ.

I certainly don't like it when hair goes in my mouth.

Keep on getting the sensation after wards of hair in between teeth & in my throat.

Some guys shave it all of to give the impression that their penis is bigger.

Personally I don't like having a woolly mammoth of a bush.

Why should a woman have to put up with annoying hairs getting in their mouth.

The majority have the decency to do shave, either for other men and women or for themselves.

I think men should keep it trimmed down there too much hair isnt good, not sure about totally bald tho. Us women well most of us keep it nice and tidy down there for you, so men should do the same I think. It is much nicer for both parties if its hairless while your down there lol

My guy shaved once. Looked SO wrong to me. We both laughed hysterically and I couldn't take him seriously. I found it made him look so young and boyish, which does NOTHING for me.

He just keeps it trimmed. I've never had an issue with hair down below with him.

I shave it bald once a week or the day I will be "Getting some", Ive been doing this since I can remember, Never had any complaints or women saying they would rather have it any other way.

Its clean, and MOST the ladies love it!!!!

I shave sometimes, but I would wax if I could. It just feels good, with or without someone, to be really smooth there, and like people are saying if someone is going down on you I doubt they want a huge bush in their face. Nice smooth skin is awesome, but guys are hairy, just ask your GF/BF what they like. Remember though, it's going to get scratchy, like your beard

I personally used to shave bald a few years ago, then stopped and started just manscaping a little. I was manscaped with my ex and muffed it up one day so I just shaved it all of, she said she wasn't going to complain either way but she thought she liked me better with hair. Just me, but I like to shave, I like the way it feels and, at the risk of sounding narcissistic, I like the way it looks (makes the whole "V" muscle more noticeable). I definitely do not like to go au naturale. I'm not a hairy guy in any sense of the word. I don't really grow facial or body hair (pretty weak mustache, no beard, and the only hair on my body is a minor happy trail that doesn't even go past my belly button) and what I do have is blonde. Then I have this friggin' fierce pubic patch when I let it go for a little while and I just don't like the way it looks. So the consensus I'm getting is that the girls here prefer a man with a trimmed lawn, so how do ya'll like it to be trimmed. Give me some ideas, if you give me one I like I'll definitely do it (I remember one time when I was manscaping I did racing stripes lol). Dudes and girls, let me hear some down-there do's that ya'll have like or would like to see on someone.

I shave bald, but don't like some of the skin irritations that come from it. Maybe I wait too long between shaves? I do it for the ladies' comfort, my comfort, and to make my penis look/feel bigger. Although while not dating, I let myself go and dont trim/shave much. But bald is my preference.

I trim mine very short. Having a bush can be dirty and just looks gross on men and women. Also makes it look nicer and trimming it is more inviting to a girl then whiping it out and having a nasty looking forest down there. I do shave the shaft and balls clean tho.

So this is a two parter. First I'd just like to hear from all the guys here who shave the downstairs, and why they do it. Second part is for the females. What do you think of a guy who shaves? Prefer it? Dislike it? Require it? I'm asking because I'm thinking about going back to shaving but being newly single I'd like to get the current consensus on this particular pubic presentation. Thanks in advance ya'll.

I haven't read any responses so my reply is just all my own with zero bias and I might be standing on a lone limb. There is something really unsettling to me about a guy who shaves or wants to shave. I have no idea why, this is just a pet peeve of mine. No offense to those who do, this is my own preference or pet peeve, call it what you will.

I want a guy au naturale. I don't want him to shave. I have zero problems with him being hairy. I'd rather it be that way. If a guy wants to shave I'd prefer it be his beard or mustache. I am ok with a clean shaven face or not, but the naughty parts, i think they should be left alone.

JMO.

I haven't read any responses so my reply is just all my own with zero bias and I might be standing on a lone limb. There is something really unsettling to me about a guy who shaves or wants to shave. I have no idea why, this is just a pet peeve of mine. No offense to those who do, this is my own preference or pet peeve, call it what you will.

I want a guy au naturale. I don't want him to shave. I have zero problems with him being hairy. I'd rather it be that way..

^^ THIS. My response would be identical.

Archived