Mo broke it off with me tonight after an evening of bowling and dinner. He said he "wasn't relationship material", "didn't trust himself", and that "he didn't see himself settling down" and "he shouldn't have gotten back together with me". So after a period of silence I said "I guess we're done then" then I decided to get up and leave the restaurant, we had already eaten and paid.

It's 2 days before my birthday. I have a wonderful dinner planned with my family and an outing planned with my friends, He won't put a damper on the festivities. However we are really done now, I won't take him back even if he were to beg it's truly over for me. Praying I meet a guy that's well suited to me. I did enjoy being in love for a while anyway.

Two things I'm glad about one is my daughter didn't get attached because she only met him the one time and the other is that we didn't have sex again, not that he could anyway. I'm bound to find someone more sexually compatible, he probably did do me a favor.

I'm so sorry Jetta. Your post sounds so stoic to me, and like you're desperately trying not to feel hurt. I hope you let yourself grieve the relationship for a little while, and then you'll better be able to move on. I hope you find a lovely man very very soon!

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY in advance! I'll have some cake in your honor.

Archived