could i be?

that--girl

i started the pill around feb. 5 but i only took it for two days because i kept forgetting and by the time i realized i had missed 3 pills so i just stopped, i had unprotected sex on the 13th of feb and didnt think about getting pregnant or anything like that, a week went by and i started feeling weird, more tired than usual and quesy, my bf and my good friend kept teasing me and saying im pregnant but i just kept denying it. as more time went by i started feeling quesy more often and aquired a new love for salad which was strange to me because i can stand salad. i didnt start getting worried until the 6th of march when i was due for my period and it didnt come and i still havent got it, my boobs are sore and really veiny sometimes, my back hurts, i get really quesy in the early morning, i get weak when i dont eat and i have crampy feelings in my abdomen, ive been regular on my cycle for the longest time so i dont think its my period being irregular, i had been under stress a few weeks before my period was due so i was thinking it could be that but that doesnt explain why ive been feeling so weird. i wasnt trying to get pregnant but i wasnt exactly trying to prevent it either, opinions anyone?

Did you start the pill when you started your period?

There is a very good chance you are pregnant, having unprotected sex with no birth control puts you at high risk.

If you had unprotected sex on 2/15 that is more than enough time to get a positive test if you are pregnant, seeing as that was 3 weeks ago. Take a test!

What will your partner have to say about this? Is he ready to be a dad?

I might be in the same sitution but still uncertain Im just trying to wait it cause im scared of my results but I think you should get a test or head to the doctors asap. I took a test before my period was due but it didnt read so maybe we both shold just go to the doctors

Archived