Will never understand.

r0ckox

Originally? Yes. She said she was.

She didn't tell me the "things we need to work on" - and yes, i would be willing to work on them. Ive told her that.

As far as she goes, she never gives me a straight yes or no answer. Its always beating around the bush.

Well it sounds like you have done all that you can to get her to respond to you. If she won't respond to you in a way that you want, then there is nothing really you can do to make that happen.

You are allowing her to dictate the relationship. You are at her mercy. If you feel you have done everything you can and you are not getting what you need from her, then you have two choices. 1 - continue with the way things are and continue to be frustrated, or 2 - decide for yourself that this is not working for you and find someone who is emotionally available to you. Perhaps if this woman sees that she no longer has the same power over you, she will be willing to be more open with you. Or, she may never tell you what's going on in her head, but if you've moved on, you won't care anymore.

Archived