Help, im stupidly shy...

Joshmosh

Right this is a bit of a long story so im gonna shorten it down. Theres a girl i fancy at school, and yesterday i was told by someone that she fancies me, i though this was just some stuid rumour until one of my closest and most trusted friends told me they had asked her and she had said yes. Problem is though: 1.) One of my mates fancies her, but has now found out that she fancies me, and that i feel the same about her. So he seems really depressed, and kinda hates me atm. and 2.) Im stupidly shy and despite encouragement and advice from my mates i just dunno what to do, or how to go about asking her out, coz i really want to, im just too shy too.

So umm any ideas?

Hi Josh,

Talk to your friend first. Are you guys close? If so, you don't want to ruin a friendship over a girl that may or may not turn into something, you know?

And as far as the shy thing goes, don't feel bad. So many people have the same problem! But if it seems like she has feelings for you, then obviously you're doing something right

Like I said, talk to your friend. If you get things squared away, then you can take steps toward approaching her in a more direct way.

Hope that helps,

TOF

If he is a real friend then he will get over it. Can not pass up a girl that doesn't like him because he likes her too. I would say if you can not tell her to her face that you want to go out then try online or write her a note. I use to have the same problem so I would just talk to them online or write a note. Sometimes you just have to close your eyes and say what you want to say. Also again don't worry about your friend nothing you can do about it if he is mad because a girl likes you. I would understand if they were going out or just broke up but that doesn't like the case so he will get over it.

Do you have any classes with her? Because if you do, suggest getting together to study or something else class related, because that way you won't have to worry about rejection, but you'll be hanging out and you can get to know each other better.

As for the friend, talk to him about it. But if she doesn't have feelings for him, but she does you, I don't see why you shouldn't pursue her.

Archived