What to do for my boyfriend's birthday?

TooLost

His birthday is only in a month, but I am already thinking about it, as I have never been very good at picking out gifts! I can't plan anything because we are long distance and I will be going to his city, but don't know the city well enough to make any kind of plans...

I know he plans on having a meal with his family after work, so I'm not even sure if I should bother planning anything, since it's on a Monday, or if I should maybe just buy new lingerie?

What do you guys figure? Any ideas of what I could do, if I should do something?

Ask him what he would like to receive, then plan a dinner, and at the dinner give him his gift. Just enjoy the evening with him.

Haha, if you ask him that, I can already tell you what his response will be. At least if he's within the 95% of male normalcy .

But yeah, the internet is a great thing. You can plan stuff in his city without having to know it and it will show that you took a lot of time and care into planning it especially in a city that you don't know, which should really come off as a big deal and a super birthday present!

Archived