Kissing leading to sex??

Springs

Ok so this is sort of related to my last post..but my boyfriend says that when we kiss passionately, he can't help but get over excited and if it doesn't go further then he gets frustrated. But for me, I just love being close to him in that way by sharing a kiss...I don't see why it has to lead to sex every time. Do all men feel the way he does?

I am a female but I can relate; I cannot kiss without needing to have sex, some people are just like that but not all.

Obviously only he matters in your case, though. Maybe snuggling or a quick peck could satisfy your need to be close without the torture of making out that leads him to want sex?

Yeah he's started to do that more..just cuddling and pecks on the cheek and things..because he know that I don't feel that kissing should always lead to sex and he doesn't want to make me feel pressurised if I don't feel like it. But I just enjoy kissing him!!! It's frustrating for me too

Obviously it's very common for men (and women) to be aroused in that way.

However, in every relationship I have been in there has been passionate kissing way before there was sex, and after there was sex, there was still passionate kissing that did not lead to sex. My experience with men has been that they still very much enjoyed just kissing/making out, even if it did not lead to anything more. I would feel frustrated in a relationship in which we could not kiss passionately without having to retire to the bedroom.

..but my boyfriend says that when we kiss passionately, he can't help but get over excited

It when he doesn't get over excited is when you need to worry. If he wants it (sex) and you don't and he is getting all frowny about it, tell him to join a club...the club is called ALL MEN.

All men are invited to this club. All men have been members at some point in time in their life.

Obviously it's very common for men (and women) to be aroused in that way.

However, in every relationship I have been in there has been passionate kissing way before there was sex, and after there was sex, there was still passionate kissing that did not lead to sex. My experience with men has been that they still very much enjoyed just kissing/making out, even if it did not lead to anything more. I would feel frustrated in a relationship in which we could not kiss passionately without having to retire to the bedroom.

Ugh I just can't do it. lol I just have take it further. I wouldn't even know how to make out and then just randomly stop and turn on the tv

But we are all different so compromise is key

I'm the same way as your boyfriend.

But, we can kiss passionately without it leading to sex. Sometimes that's nice just by itself.

Have you talked to him about how you would like if passionate kissing was just a stand alone activity and how you liked it without it being a lead into something else? That way you are both on the same page.

Archived