Older woman for first relationship - does it mean anything?

Mark_h

I recently had a very brief relationship, if you could even call it that, with a woman of 32, which was basically 1 night. I am quite a quiet guy, so don't go out often, but when I have gone out, I usually find that either I find myself attracted to older women, or the opposite. I'm just wondering, because my first experience was a bit of a disaster, is it a wise idea to avoid this type of situation again? And how would I even avoid it in the first place?

I recently had a very brief relationship, if you could even call it that, with a woman of 32, which was basically 1 night. I am quite a quiet guy, so don't go out often, but when I have gone out, I usually find that either I find myself attracted to older women, or the opposite. I'm just wondering, because my first experience was a bit of a disaster, is it a wise idea to avoid this type of situation again? And how would I even avoid it in the first place?

How do you feel about the night?

I think one 32 year old woman's actions will not be the same as all 32 year old's actions. However, I do think that 32 is a bit old for you and you might have fun with someone more of your age. And you more likely will be taken more seriously by someone your own age.

What is attractive about older women? I bet you can find those qualities in younger woman. But, I think it'll be harder to find a girl because of your quiet nature. Do you like other quiet people? It's hard to meet up with other quiet people as you both have to go out and interact in order to come into contact with each other.

If you want to stay away from one night stands, don't have sex on the first night. Go out on a proper date when you meet someone. It's more of a feeling too. You can feel the kind of things people are after.

Hmm. The night was obviously not planned, - it was good up until a certain point. I've talked about that in more detail in another post, and it's not something I like to say again and again - it took me long enough to get the courage to say it once

What is attractive about older women, I don't know. When I say older, I mean maybe 25 or so - I thought this woman was around that age to begin with, but it turned out she was older. I do like quiet people, but it is not always the type of person I meet. I really don't know what it is - maybe they like to talk more about interesting things? I don't like to talk about TV and X Factor and stuff like that - even mobile phones, all of this stuff that people talk about at my age bores me, and it is surprising how much people talk about it!

I know that feeling. But, there are people who talk about things I find interesting. They are just a bit harder to find. It takes a lot of patience and trying to meet people through groups and friends.

However, the guys I have met that I would consider dating material I have found randomly. Pretty much when I least expect them they pop up. I know that sounds cheesy but that's how it worked for me.

I read your thread about what happened with that one woman. Ugh, bad experience. She didn't sound very nice. >_>. I promise it gets better.

I think I need to get the courage to join clubs or things. I just feel so shy around new people. But I quite believe that random people might just pop up - I mean, I want to believe it! I'd much prefer to meet a woman who was interested in what I could say rather than what I look like.

Having read your other thread - I don't think you're abnormal btw - then it doesn't matter about her age, it may have happened with anyone whether she was 32, 92 or 18, so I don't think you need worry about that. And it was only a bad experience because SHE made it a bad experience by getting all worked up about it. She had to expect you to cum, did she not take precautions of it going where it did?

To me, dude, you got yourself a cougarised hand job, oh yeah! *high five*

Go for the women that you feel attracted to, if you like older women, then go for them. I have had my share of relationships with older women too, as well as younger women.

My big piece of advice here... ALWAYS KEEP A CONDOM IN YOUR WALLET.

Well I say go for it. Older women seem to be more understanding than younger although after reading your prevoius post age doesn't seem to matter in this case.

If you can work on something I say go for it. I'm currently trying to make a 29 year old my first girlfriend.

Archived