I dated this girl for two months. its been 7 months. we broke up because she thought i had tried to cheat on her. i freakout out and called too much etcetera. we eventually kinda made up. and it looked like we might get back together. but then i did more stuff to mess it up didnt cheat. but she is a very jealous person so it was the kind of stuff that would piss her off. like dancing with girls at a club one night. its been five months since then, and we barely talk. ive seen her three times since then all times being at parties. the first time was about a month after we stopped talking. she was sitting on a guys lap she was dating, and screamed no at the top of her lungs when she saw me walk in. the second time was a couple months later at a party and this time her sister was hitting on me rubbing my junk secretly etcetera ex told her sis to back off. a couple weeks later she texted me tryig to make fun of a girl i was dating. a couple months after that. NOW. aka last night i went to a party with her and her friends. they called me cuz i was their only way there. and i had no problem goin to a party. when she got in the car with her friends she immediately questioned me as to why one of her friends who was in the car was dancing on me at a party a couple months before. and on the ride there i asked who she was currently dating. she told me and when i said i had a feeling they would be together a long time she replied probably not. oh and of all her exs im the only one she still has pics of on her fbook. even though i told her i wanted them taken down. why is she so possesive?

Well, you asked about who she was dating and allowed her sister to touch you, I guess to her that could mean she has the right to get involved in your personal life.

That you did things to make her upset (like dancing with other girls) didn't help either, it's like none of you want the other person to move on even though you already know you are not right for each other.

Don't provoke her, give yourself closure, not everything has to end nicely but you don't have to dwell on it either. Be honest with yourself about everything you do, don't worry about her actions, just control yours and let go of the past.

Archived