Blurgh. It's been about a week and a half since I posted last. I was in an almost two year relationship, we lived together for the past 6 months. I was faithfully NC since she moved out and actually had a pretty positive week, accepting that I miss her nonetheless.

And then she texted me: "Mind if I come over to talk?" I responded and asked what she wanted to talk about and she wrote: "Us".

Ugh, It's given me so much anxiety and texting is SO impersonal. I miss and love her, but I feel there is nothing to "talk" about anymore, she left.

The week before she dumped me, she suddenly started warning me that she was an impulsive person, and that she didn't want to re-sign the lease in September because she was afraid of screwing me over. And then, she screwed me over of course. I don't know how I missed the signs. I feel that I could never trust her again, or even be just friends.

At the same time, there wasn't much discussed during the break up. It just happened. We were together and then suddenly she changed, and that was it. My friends say I should hear her out, but I'm reluctant. I just don't know what good could come from it.

Take a deep breath and hear her out.... True, you don't know what good will come out of it but you won't know unless you DO listen to what she has to say. If you still love her... do it... just try to be as objective as you can (difficult I know).

So we set up Tuesday as the day to meet up. I sent her a text tonight asking if we were still on for tomorrow. No reply, and that was five hours ago.

I've realized that I am so sensitive right now, and I feel like I've scratched off a scab that was starting to form. I was having a good week until she texted me.

I'm shocked that someone I loved and respected so deeply could turn into such a selfish jerk.

I should have stuck to NC.

How long have you gone no contact with her? You said you were starting to feel a little better....If it was only a week than I guess talking to her will be a setback, but if it was a month that is a lot of healing to start over...But yeah...I guess you have to hear what she has to say if you still love her....

Archived