Am I Sexually Weird?

NibbleNutz

...or worse yet--a pervert even?

My wife says I am not normal because I enjoy going down on her, fingering her, etc. She says it's discusting because of the smell and she thinks I'm weird for liking to look at her body.

Obviously she doesn't like these things so I will no longer do them (with her...

Of course your NOT normal, what are you doing pleasing your woman.(

Your certainly not weird, it's actually quite great of you to wanna please your wife by spicing up your sex life.

I've had girls tell me the same thing, I go to do my thing, and they stop me, saying that they don't like when guys do that, it's less work for me.. when I read your thread, I was thinkin...."sooo... whats the downside of the argument"...lol...I also couldn't help but notice something your wife said....she said "it's disgusting because of the smell"????

Tell her to wash up and problem solved...LOL...i'm joking..

I think maybe it is worth talking to her and maybe for her to face her fear? I know that if there is somethign I don't like about myself, no matter how many times someone tells me it's fine, it still takes ages for me to accept this. So even if you tell her you like it, she will still have it in her head that she is disgusting or smells.

Nope not weird.

Just sounds like she doesn't like you playing with her private area because she thinks it stinks and doesn't like the looks of her own body regardless of what you think.

You may think it's beautiful but knowing you think it's beautiful is just not good enough.

My wife says I am not normal because I enjoy going down on her, fingering her, etc. She says it's discusting because of the smell and she thinks I'm weird for liking to look at her body.

Obviously she doesn't like these things so I will no longer do them (with her...

It's probably easier for her to think that you're not normal instead of facing her insecurities about her body.

I do not think you are weird, or in any way a pervert, and while I agree with Lily that she has a right to her tastes, as well, I do think your wife oversteps a bit of respect and consideration owed you by trying to make you feel badly about yourself, as she seems to be doing.

Ones rights only go so far as they begin to impact on another's, I think. She has every business deciding what she favors and does not, but none at all to try to wound you or cut you down at the knees for what you do.

Nope not weird.

Just sounds like she doesn't like you playing with her private area because she thinks it stinks and doesn't like the looks of her own body regardless of what you think.

You may think it's beautiful but knowing you think it's beautiful is just not good enough.

Ditto.

As long you enjoy it and love pleasing your woman then more power to you my friend.

Well if by weird you mean uncommon then yes, but I think you'll find no deficit of women who wish their men did precisely what your wife is stopping you from doing. My ex was actually just like this when we first met. She didn't want to have sex with the lights on, and wouldn't let me go down on her. You need to make your wife feel good about her body. It won't happen overnight but just surprise her every once in a while with a compliment on how sexy she looks. Not just when shes nude or dressed up. Anytime. If she feels attractive to you, she will also feel attracted to you. Once she has a little better self image, you can work on getting her to let you go down on her. Just let her know how much it turns you on to do that for her, it may take a little coaxing but in the end she'll probably like it. My ex didn't like being gone down on either, I don't know if it was coupled with her self image problems or if she'd just never had anyone who actually knew what they were doing before. Either way once I got past her initial reticence about it she loved it. (Though I suppose broadening her sexual horizons sort of backfired on me because she wound up cheating on me with three different guys but thats beside the point) Hope I've helped some, and heres to hoping your wife will let you further practice your cunning linguistics

Run. Quickly. She's uptight with her body. Been there and found the sex to not be too good.

Archived