What to do with your hands during a....

shygal2008

blow job? Do men like the girls hands being usedwith a good grip?

Both hands at the same time? I always thought just the mouth at first (holding on with one hand) and then mix it up and add both hands going up and down after a few minutes? Am i wrong???

What about the tip..i know its very sensitive so is sucking on it out of the question?

Thanks

Do not be shy about asking your partner exactly what it is they want - and if they do not know, or you are not sure what you want to do, either - communicate that, as well, and turn it into a playfully sexy learning lesson, together.

In general, I would say mixing it up is a good idea, both for his stimulation and your comfort in performing. Different positions of your body, your hands - even his body (Laying, standing, etc), the amount of pressure you apply, the amount of noise you make (even slight vibrations make a difference) - though I doubt you will use both of your hands without removing your mouth completely - perhaps as a breather (no pun intended! Honest!) now and then, but otherwise, I should think you will not have enough room for two hands and your mouth. He can also hold himself, and direct both himself and you where he enjoys sensations the most.

As to his glans, I would neither neglect that with your mouth (nor his testicles - gently), or your hands, but you may show it a particular bit of care, as I think it is very sensitive, especially after he has ejaculated. I'm guessing this is fairly subject-specific, so I would take your cues from him.

Best of luck!

These days... I have no clue where anything should be. I figured they'd be using them for texting or somethin like that.

Lol!

One hand/ two hands on the penis for jaw rests; one hand on the balls/thighs/lower belly and sometimes in other places, depending.

Just because you're giving head doesn't mean you shouldn't be touching other places.

Oh there are a lot of things you can be doing with your hands....

When you are sucking u can use one hand on his balls. I like to alternate between sucking for awhile then stoking him with my hands (my mouth gets tired).

Plus, don't forget yourself too You can use one hand to pleasure yourself while you are doing things to your guy. (I know I can be selfish too, and I'm sure he'll think its hot)

As for the head/glans, well that depends how sensitive he is. Some guys don't mind you playing with it the whole time. Others it can be too much. I think it can depend if they are cut or uncut too. I dunno, though its just fun to play with

Lol!

One hand/ two hands on the penis for jaw rests; one hand on the balls/thighs/lower belly and sometimes in other places, depending.

Just because you're giving head doesn't mean you shouldn't be touching other places.

Didn't thought of those places to put second hand yet ! Tnx !

Archived