What have i done!!!

love kills

ok well here goes

I have been going out with this girl for about 5 months and things have bn rockey she keeps blowing hot and cold. one week we text every day and then a week goes by without hearing anthing. i mean when we are together it is amazing and when we talk its great but then i text her and sometimes dont hear back or ocasionally get a text a day or two later. Anyway i went out a couple of nights ago and got talking to this really nice girl who started flirting with me anyway we exchanged numbers and left and spent the evening texting. today we were texting again and she seems really nice and i told her about my situation with my current girl friend and she says that we shouldnt c eachother or anything until me and my gf sort out whats going on and was so understanding of the situation.

I know most girls wouldnt have said that and i wouldnt have cheated on my gf but we were still flirting a little by text. I dont know why i gave her my number but i now feel really bad and to make matters wores my gf teted me today for the first time in a few days. Im now so confused and have no idea what to do? Also is what i have done concdiered cheating? I have to sayu i have completley screwed up again. damn all this relationship stuff is so complicated. Help

If you don't want to be with your girlfriend anymore than you need to break up with her. BEFORE you get to know this other girl any better. What you're doing isn't exactly full-on cheating yet, but would your girlfriend be happy to know about it? I'd say no. That's bad territory.

Have you talked to your girlfriend about how you feel?

its so damn difficult cause we dont even speak very offen. like only every two or three days and only c eachother about every three weeks even though she lives a 20 minute walk from mine and we both drive, although i must admit that she has had a lot of work to do and been pretty stressed these past three weeks. We are seeing eachother this week so i will c how that goes and i think i will have to explain this to the other girl.

its so damn difficult cause we dont even speak very offen. like only every two or three days and only c eachother about every three weeks even though she lives a 20 minute walk from mine and we both drive, although i must admit that she has had a lot of work to do and been pretty stressed these past three weeks. We are seeing eachother this week so i will c how that goes and i think i will have to explain this to the other girl.

You already explained to the other girl that you're in a relationship, so there's zero need to contact her again unless and until you break up with the first girl. Period.

If you're unhappy with girl 1, break up with her and tell her why. Continued contact with the new girl is disloyal--for ANY reason, so don't make up excuses to give her status reports just to try to keep her on deck. That's manipulative and transparent.

Resolve one relationship before starting another. Just because you're unclear where GF stands, that doesn't mean it's okay to go fuzzy on where YOU stand. Playing it down the middle is a skanky thing to do--and if you can't trust yourself to do the right thing, what have you got?

Archived