Ex stopped by my house today

Well just when I start to heal. Who shows up? The Ex! She looked a mess. Which I did not comment on.

She showed up.... looked at me...I said....F-You. She said why would you say that? I said you betrayed me how would you like me to great you?

She only stay a little while. She went right into talking about our home that is for sale. She asked if I would like to lower the price. Nope I said.

She said I know you are unhappy with the way I ended things. I said You lied and betrayed me. How would you like me to feel.

She said it has been a long rough week for her. Like I said she looked awful, like she got hit with a bag of nickles. I told her if she waned to talk about anything I would listen. She said she couldn't talk now as her father was in the car waiting for you. But wanted to talk sometime this week.

She asked that I call her later to let her know my new phone #...Make sure you call she said. Then she left.

I don't know whether I should call or not. I don't know if she is still with the rebound. She said that she in "not" in a relationship right now. Not sure whether I believe it or not. I know if I do call and she doesn't answer it may set me back.

But I could also she she is going through a very rough time. I feel bad for her. I think it may be her fathers health? If she is still with the rebound I would say thats not my job to be there for her. But I don't know if I should call or not?

I think do best by you. if that means calling and listening (without malice) then do that. if you cant do that just yet, then dont.

As much as we want to yell and rant at our exs, I think its best to not let the emotionally anger get the better of us. Because youll probably regret it in the future.

Anyway I met up with her we went for ice cream. I didnt say much neither did she just casual talk and some joking around. We were out about an hour.

When I dropped her off she said "I guess I can text you?" I said if you want. I didnt give her my house phone # as she requested. She didn't bring it up so I didn't either.

I did the exact same thing. Week after we broke up she txt me each day, and we met up a couple times. Each time she txt after saying "thanks for meeting with me, was really nice". But really, it made me more confused and angry really, we werent together... what the $#$% was happening ill never know. I took the step to stop the torture on myself and instigate the no contact thing. I didnt want to see her once every 2 weeks, then one day finding she was dating some other guy and thought we were hanging out just friends and her thinking I was ok with it.

Lifes4Liing, what you described happened to me, exactly. One Saturday last summer he jumped on my lap and told me how much he missed me. On Sunday he was out with his new (non-existent) girlfriend, whom he's now been dating (but she's not his girlfriend) for 9 months. I had to stop the torture and go basically NC. It sucks, but I've got to save myself, as should anyone else in the same situation.

Anyway I met up with her we went for ice cream. I didnt say much neither did she just casual talk and some joking around. We were out about an hour.

When I dropped her off she said "I guess I can text you?" I said if you want. I didnt give her my house phone # as she requested. She didn't bring it up so I didn't either.

How can you be so sure that she's not with the other guy? I think you're making this a little too easy for her, and you have to remember that she snowballed you the last time when you took her back.

Lifes4Liing, what you described happened to me, exactly. One Saturday last summer he jumped on my lap and told me how much he missed me. On Sunday he was out with his new (non-existent) girlfriend, whom he's now been dating (but she's not his girlfriend) for 9 months. I had to stop the torture and go basically NC. It sucks, but I've got to save myself, as should anyone else in the same situation.

Its just a situation that weve both endured, but we arent the first to, nor will we be the last... and thats the sad part.

Archived