It doesnt rain it pores

Casperlady

Ok so You may remember the last guy (call him S) I had met online when I told him how I felt he said he didnt know what he wanted and just wanted to be friends and see how thing went from there. So anyway I cooled things down texted maybe once a week just to see how things were etc. So I had kind of given up on anything happening with him.

Well since then I have met some really nice guys. The first was very quiet nice guy (Ill call him M) but we didnt really click, so I didnt text him and he didnt text me after.

Then on friday I met with a guy (lets call him B) briefly we went for a walk talked he seemed really nice said he was really glad he met me. I havent texted him since and he hasnt texted me so still waiting to see.

Friday night I had a cinema date with another guy (lets call him D) this guy I have alot in common with he is so like me its funny. Now normally I wouldnt go to cinema for a first date because ya cant really chat but we talked after and he said he would love to do it again some time and then said his sister was having a birthday bash next weekend if I wanted to go. When I got home he sent me a text saying how he had a good nite and looks forward to doing it again.

This is where things get complicated when I got home from the cinema I had a couple of texts from S asking me how I was and one which has left me confused is 'do you still want me'. So he asked me over to his last nite. I was in two minds as to whether to go or not but in the end decided to go and see what would happen. We watched a movie one I had ever seen before I was engrossed it was hilarious but he kept looking over at me for my reactions and I mean alot. After we chatted had a bit of a pillow fight haha. Then we went for a spin in his car chatted some more and then it was 2am and I had an hour drive ahead of me so we said good bye difference this time was there was no kiss nothing so am not sure what to think. However I did hear from him again so things are looking a bit better there.

Also during the week I started getting texts again from M, he wanted to meet up again tonight but I said I was too tired having been showjumping all day.

D wished me luck today.

I have another 2 guys looking to meet me well there are more but they are just too far away. And I think I have enough guys to juggle at the moment lol. Really though one minute I have nobody interested and now I have 3 at least and Im not sure what to do really. Obviously D is the best option but I have such chemistry with S he is the one that makes my heart skip a beat. M is a nice guy but just there was nothing there that I felt anyway. ](*,) I am at a loss again advice please.

i vote for D. and i would even tell S that you met a guy who is really nice and attentive and would make a good boyfriend. who knows, it may spark S to get his act together if he wants you.

i don't know though. be careful. i've known guys like S who come around when they see i am moving on, but the second i am single and available and ready to date them, they somehow aren't ready to date me or whatever stupid excuses.

see - now that you are getting out there and moving on and meeting new guys, isn't it funny how S rolls around? sheeesh.

Haha seems to be just my luck but in fairness to S he doesnt know about the other guys. But seriously its like I have some kind of a radar on me if I meet someone an ex or a player suddenly becomes interested or if I am happy me ex friends come along and want to be friends again lol.

Haha annie24 that is so annoying I have only really been seeing guys for the last 3 years I was a really quiet teen never went out. But in the few years I have been dating or watever people in Ireland want to call it, there has always been that guy that suddenly shows an interest at the worst time lol

Ok so a bit of an update- really I dont know how some people do this.

Ok so M continues to text me looking to meet up again granted he does this late at nite so Im not sure is he looking for a booty call or what lol.

D has asked me out again Im seeing him monday or tuesday depending on his work and whether I have my car or not.

Another guy ® I was texting etc but hadnt heard of in a week or so suddenly texted me appologizing for not getting back to me things have been a bit crazy for him. Very nice guy really cute though we have yet to meet for real but he wants to take it slow cause his ex cheated on him.

Am S is the one thats really has me in a loop. We have been texting daily still nothing like we used to but we were texting till about midnight and then nothing until 2am when he texts 'Im lonely' the poor guy has moved accross the country for work and is living all by himself in a city he doesnt know, he has a few friends in the city that are at college there but they go home at weekends and since he works 6 days a week he doesnt get to go home. So I reply

'aww hun dont be Im here if ya ever need to talk, if ya need anything all ya have to do is shout' (im trying really hard with the friends thing)

he replies 'he could do with someone to cuddle up to and fall asleep'

Me'Ill have to buy you a bear so'

him 'wont help

Me 'hehe ok ok chin up hun'

then he sends me this text 'Write me a letter

Dear __

You have a nice__

You make me __

You should__

You and me should __

If I saw you right now I'd__

I'd get your name tattoo'd on my __

You are so__

I think your __

I__you

Love from __' (I was half tempted to fill it in firstly with cute stuff but then I thought funny stuff but then I thought no)

So I reply 'You first

Him 'If you woke up one morning and saw me in your bed, wat would you do?

1) go back to sleep

2) slap me

3) think you were dreaming

4) stop drinking so much

5) laugh

6) cuddle up next to me

7) f*** me

8) make me breakfast

9)Ask wat happened

10)Call the cops

11)Go down and taste me

12)gimme kisses

13)kick me out

14)other (please specify)'

(I was in the stiches lauging)

Then he says 'please just answer this one'

So I spend ages thinking so I reply and try to make it light hearted and funny

Me ' I would first think I was dreaming then probably slap you kick you out of the bed then laugh and prob feel sorry for you then and give ya a kiss and a cuddle'

To which I get no reply.

So today he says he is getting ready to go out

I say have a good night and he tells me he is going out alone I say your brave then I hope ya have a really good nite. I expect Ill be hearing from him at 2 or 3 in the morning when he is leaving the niteclub. Seriously its more confused I get with this guy and my head keeps telling me to cop on but my heart just wont stop bloody falling egh.

And they are only the guys I am texting lol seriously I never thought I would see the day when I had more than one guy interested in me let alone 8 o dear lol

Him 'If you woke up one morning and saw me in your bed, wat would you do?

1) go back to sleep

2) slap me

3) think you were dreaming

4) stop drinking so much

5) laugh

6) cuddle up next to me

7) f*** me

make me breakfast

9)Ask wat happened

10)Call the cops

11)Go down and taste me

12)gimme kisses

13)kick me out

14)other (please specify)'

(I was in the stiches lauging)

Then he says 'please just answer this one'

So I spend ages thinking so I reply and try to make it light hearted and funny

Me ' I would first think I was dreaming then probably slap you kick you out of the bed then laugh and prob feel sorry for you then and give ya a kiss and a cuddle'

To which I get no reply.

Cause he wanted you to pick #11. He's looking to hook up. Personally, I don't go out with guys who make overtly sexual comments like that (unless we are already together).

S sounds like a total player. Often these are the guys that get your "heart racing" and give you "butterflies" with their nice words and broken promises. D sounds like a sweetheart... If I were you I would try and back off from S altogether... Then he MAY step up his game a bit, but if not, you're better off without him.

Ammy

I know ye are right. Ok so I have my car back so will be seeing D either mon or tuesday we are going to rent a movie so shud be fun.

S has been texting me telling me about him mum and dad are coming to visit him etc just friendly banter though we did kinda talk through a few things last nite I may see him maybe tomoro nite if I am dropping my sister home (she lives near him) and I think if I do see him Im just going to ask outright what he wants because I cant keep playing games I have been honest with him so now its his turn if he is only after one thing then we are better as friends only.

M i definitely think is only after one thing and im not interested if he wakes me at 3am again I think Ill lose the plot.

Heard nothing from B and R is quiet again. I have never ever had to juggle so many guys its so strange

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so things came to a head with S I met up with him on Paddy's day, we kissed etc. A few days later he texts to say that he he has something to tell me. That he doesnt want anything serious at the moment, that his life is too messed up that he thinks Im beautiful and I deserve better than him. That he would mess things up sooner or later. In fairness he was really nice about it and was honest and up front without me having to ask him which I was just about to. So we are staying friends and who knows later down the line if he gets himself sorted something may happen and then again probably not. He did send me a text today just to say hi.

I did see D last night I had to put off our movie night due to a really bad break up between my sister and her ex, he was being really scary. D offered to go and talk to him and tell him to stop being an idiot which is really sweet considering he hasnt even met my sis lol. So anyway we watched dvd's at his he introduced me to his flatmates and we chatted till 2am the time flew then he walked me to my car and kissed me good night. I dont know when we will be meeting up again and Im not even sure how I feel about him, I guess when I finally meet a guy who I dont have to chase Im not sure what to do lol. Always the way.

The others I hear from now and again but Im not to bothered to be honest.

Archived