sexual drive

Dani_California

I've been dating this girl for almost three years now and I've found that the last 5 months I havent been attracted to her anymore. She has a cute face and shes my best friend. Shes sweet, honest and trustworthy. She does well in school and she knows what her goals are and I feel totally relaxed with her, but as I said before, my attraction to her is gone. I still have a strong sexual drive, she can turn me on when she kisses my turn on spot on my neck, but other than that I dont really initiate sex and I just dont know what to do. Am I just being silly? Can a relationship work without attraction?

I'd say maybe you are bored? Try new things... if you were attracted to her before and its fading then chances are that you've just been together a while and things are starting to feel a little too comfortable which takes the spark away. Try doing something exciting together in and out of the bedroom and see if that helps.

I think that when the passion is gone from the relationship, you have to work extra hard on trying to get it back. Why not suggest going on a little vacation together and see if you can get the spark back?

If two people are willing to try to make the relationship work, then anything is possible.

Why not set up a romantic evening together indoors?

Dinner, candles, chocolate, nice massage - and take it from there. Turn off the cell phones and just focus on each other. Soothing music helps too.

It doesn't necessarily have to cost money - if you do a little planning, it can still be very romantic.

Archived