men who had a lot of girlfriends...

Elsewhere

how does it affect their attitude towards relationships? I find myself always attracted to guys who had like tons of girlfriends which fact is knows to everyone based on either what they say or just that they are seen with different girl every couple of months...

should that tell me that they are not material for serious LTR? I guess so right?

also I guess they are so experienced they could just pull strings and have me think and do whatever they want... (that's what my ex did) - not saying they are purposely evil and manipulative but just that they know their way around things and take advantage of the fact

is there any hope for a girl who falls for womanizers?

Just because a guy has had plenty of girlfriends, doesn't make him a womanizer in the respect that he doesn't want a LTR, or have any respect for women in general.

Technically, it's a good thing, at least the man your after has alot of experience and alot more to offer. I think it's better to be with someone who has had their share of partying days, rather than a choir boy who rarely leaves the house.

I agree with the fact that just because a guy had plenty of gf's, it doesn't necessarily mean that they are womanizers.

Sure it can be the case sometimes, but you can't solely judge them based on that.

You just have to find the right guy, and if they are in the right place then anything is possible.

My bf had many, many girlfriends and three wives before he met me. We have been together ten+ years and I have never had a more devoted man. It is me who backs away from marriage, not him. I am the committment phobe and he loves me anyway. Please don't let numbers keep you from a great guy!

Archived