do you think that breaking up

stormgurl10

what if they always say you'll never leave because you love them too much. and your not happy anymore and theyre not willing to change that much about it. and they dont seem to get its simple to fix the little problem. make things how they used to be

Some people never learn, so breaking up isn't always the education that it should be to the dumper or dumpee. I know of people who float endlessly from one relationship to the other and never learn a thing. It's like they're desperate and don't want to be alone. Well, nobody wants to be alone. But after putting my hand over the stove top and getting burned a couple of times, I would think about changing my tactics.

Sometimes this is the case, and sometimes it isn't.

Sure, sometimes people realize what they missed when things are truly over. However, there are others who actually see this as a learning experience and realize that this was not what they truly wanted in a relationship and go out and seek what they truly want.

I get what u mean, my current bf begged for me back when we broke up, I was sick of the way he treated me and to get me back he made a million promisses of how he's gonna change and all that was back in November... it lasted 2 weeks after I took him back. For 2 weeks he treated me the way I wanted, the way I missed. Then he went right back to being a jerk. So I don't think breaking up makes anyone realise what they lost because there's alot more to it then that. That person just needs to grow up. Now my bf flat out told me he "knows" I'll never leave him so why change... I hope I answered properly!

Archived