omg i threw my ring at him

I can't believe I did this we got into an argument on a bad day its wasn't even over anything big. but today was just so bad everything that was suppose](*,) to happen failed and so we were both misable and i just wanted to not fight today to. And i got so mad at the yelling I just without thinking threw my engagement ring at him. I can't believe myself. I feel so numb and sick to my stomach

I can't believe I did this we got into an argument on a bad day its wasn't even over anything big. but today was just so bad everything that was suppose](*,) to happen failed and so we were both misable and i just wanted to not fight today to. And i got so mad at the yelling I just without thinking threw my engagement ring at him. I can't believe myself. I feel so numb and sick to my stomach

Wow. I don't want to make you feel worse, but your relationship is probably over. If anyone did that to me, especially over nothing, I'd bounce.

I'm sure it can be fixed. If you guys are engaged, you will hopefully have the fortitude as a couple to get through serious arguments (or maybe in this case, a not-that-serious argument that got blown out of proportion). It happens. Throwing the ring probably hurt him a lot, but you are clearly seriously regretting it. If I were you, I'd be apologizing like mad, and I'd give him space if he didn't want to accept the apology right away.

But you didn't cheat on him, you didn't kill his dog, and you didn't do anything else that can't be easily forgiven. We all do stupid things in the heat of intense emotions

what happened after you threw the ring at him? did he say or do anything?

he took off and now we been texting back and forth somewhat

and as soon as i did it with in sec i was apaulnizing and saying i didn't mean it never in a million years would i want to do that

it was a such a bad day for both of us we had alot of important plans that didn't work and some dreams crushed for both of us it

forgive my spelling i can't think right now

It's probably best for both of you to stop texting and communicating for a little while so that you can both cool off. When you have both calmed down then you can get together to discuss things in a calm and rational manner without yelling or attacking each other.

Just give yourselves sometime to cool off and then come back and talk again. When you guys talk again, just let him know that you're sorry for throwing your ring and that wasn't your intention at all to hurt him. Just keep the communication lines open and be honest with each other. I'm sure in marriage there will be tough times, but you guys just have to find a way to resolve things when it gets very intense and this will be a good opportunity for you both to find a way to resolve problems as a couple.

I'm sure this isn't the end of the relationship, especially if you have plans on getting married.

Just take some time to relax and when you are in the right mindset you can then talk about your actions and how you plan on changing them.

Arguments are normal in every relationship, it's how you handle them that matters most. I'm sure things are definitely fixable, if you're both willing to change.

If he truly loves you, he'll understand you were just angry.

Relationships have ups and downs, dont think of it as "over".

Tonight, talk to him (in person) and tell him you never ment it.

Possibly tell him your on your period. hahaha (always my excuse)

last night we talked about this and both realized what led to this and just understood we both had a horrible day. And he understood that it was his fault as well for pressing a issue that shouldn't have been an issue. So we completely worked this out yay!!!!

I did actually start my period that day as well as all the other stuff that happened

If he truly loves you, he'll understand you were just angry.

Relationships have ups and downs, dont think of it as "over".

Tonight, talk to him (in person) and tell him you never ment it.

Possibly tell him your on your period. hahaha (always my excuse)

I am glad to hear reason won the day. Time oftentimes with ones we love can let the heat of the moment pass and help us remember what is important. Hopefully this will be a low point of reference and at later times of trouble you will be able to say/think well this is not as bad as the time I threw my ring at you.

Archived