Ahh blown opportunity

i miss her 2

So I went to walmart tonight. It wasn't very crowded at all...it isn't a superwalmart. There was this beautiful girl walking around there shopping. I saw her and I kind of acted like I didn't but I think I saw out of the corner of my eye her smiling. After that she goes to the shampoo aisle, then to the food, I walk around etc, and then I am in the aisle next to her...just getting ready to go over and say something. I see her come around...walk down the aisle I am in as I stare at boxes of stove top lol and she walks right past me, looks me right in the eyes and I look in hers like a deer staring in the headlights and she walks away. Another opportunity blown.

dang thats messed up. Times are changing my friend. I think alot of us fear rejection or some form of it but what do you have to lose? Well better luck next time. Hopefully it is a local walmart that she always shops at. Maybe your first opportunity was blowm. Hopefully it is not the last.

dang thats messed up. Times are changing my friend. I think alot of us fear rejection or some form of it but what do you have to lose? Well better luck next time. Hopefully it is a local walmart that she always shops at. Maybe your first opportunity was blowm. Hopefully it is not the last.

Well, I can be pretty bold at times. I don't know what my problem was. Really high on red bull so maybe that had something to do with it. I highly doubt I will see her again....but you know what? I do have this problem of really being interested in a different girl every week lol so I'm sure I will forget about it. But crap I should have done something. I even looked for her after that and she was goooone. I think she just wanted to do one last swoop down the aisle to try and see if I was checkin her out/would approach. Cause she obviously wasn't buyin anything in the food aisle lol.

ahh that sucks, well lesson learned then. But thats happened to everyone at some point.

I was rollerblading along lake shore, was a little tired, I sat down on a bench, this girl comes n sits beside me, she was reading, so I spark up a lil conversation by asking about the book n what not. So long story short, we talked, then this HOT woman walks by in a little bikin, I stare like a bird, and she says "ya, I wish I had a body like that" and chuckled a bit. Me, still staring at this girl, said..."ahh don't worry, it's never too late"....lol..ya, needless to say, our little moment was ruined, and she said, bah bye, ya, I felt pretty crappy after..lol...but it happens, like I said, lesson learned.

There's sometype of barrier or wall that you've been putting up, preventing you from making a move. Once you're able to let down that barrier, then it will be free sailing from there.

I t hink there is a part of me that is sure I can pick up a girl. In fact I am so sure of it that I am terrified of thinking I am wrong and getting rejected lol. I mean even my band members call me the "pretty one" but I am very down to earth and I think I'm a pretty cool guy. Also, I guess I am worried about not knowing how to continue a conversation.

I was so mad at myself about this that I drove to two other walmarts so I could force myself to talk to different girls, but I didn't see any I wanted to talk to.

This girl at the first one was so beautiful to me that I actually came very close to making an approach.

ahh that sucks, well lesson learned then. But thats happened to everyone at some point.

I was rollerblading along lake shore, was a little tired, I sat down on a bench, this girl comes n sits beside me, she was reading, so I spark up a lil conversation by asking about the book n what not. So long story short, we talked, then this HOT woman walks by in a little bikin, I stare like a bird, and she says "ya, I wish I had a body like that" and chuckled a bit. Me, still staring at this girl, said..."ahh don't worry, it's never too late"....lol..ya, needless to say, our little moment was ruined, and she said, bah bye, ya, I felt pretty crappy after..lol...but it happens, like I said, lesson learned.

That's hillarious!

I guess I'm more bent out of shape because Im about to turn 27 this month and yeah...Im running out of time.

Ok, if you were in your mid to late forties, then I might agree with you but I don't because I know you have enough time for dating to happen. You just have to know that it will happen in time.

No don't do this to yourself.

Rejection sucks but hey, you'll feel better about doing it.

I used to be you whenever I was around someone I was attracted to.

til, I decided "know what? Im tired of feeling crappy leaving here everyday knowing I never did what I needed to do. Life I short i must live in the moment" I took it finally the moment I was looking for, he was alone! So I approached him and once I did I realize it's not scary at all..

See, you make up fear in your mind. it's a mind game, dont let it play you.

I'm sure she liked you too. she wouldve thought it was cute if you approached her and maybe stumbled from nerves. I know I would. but so what?

It's okay don't beat yourself up.

Next time, carpediem I think that's what they say...

Live for the moment or seize the day?

You'll feel great trust me

That made me laugh!

Archived