text from ex

she is on the rebound, i still love her but i am trying NC.

she sent this text to me...

"so is it just going to end like this? are we done with everything and their is nothing left? or whats going to happen? sorry but i wanted to know..."

i do want her back, but i dont know if i should text something back,

should i?

i feel like i should but at the same time feel like i shouldn't.

I think you should text her back and bring up the fact that her being on the rebound prevents you two from trying to get back together and if she really wanted you back she wouldn't be with the rebound and would be trying to be with you fully.

I think you should. Because if you both want eachother back, then you will learn to make it work out. Why'd you guys break up?

hey, we broke up a month ago i guess part of it was me being a jerk and i made her cry for the most stupid reason, thats when she met her rebound so i guess he made her feel good when i made her feel bad.

at first she would ignore me while i begged and after two weeks of that i went to very LC, she kinda came back to me and said she wanted to be with me and loves me and misses me very much, we even ended up making love at one point after that she still didn't dump her rebound so i decided to do NC.

at first she would ignore me while i begged and after two weeks of that i went to very LC, she kinda came back to me and said she wanted to be with me and loves me and misses me very much, we even ended up making love at one point after that she still didn't dump her rebound so i decided to do NC.

If she's said this to you once before and was clinging on to her rebound, why would you try to do anything with her again? I wouldn't do anything with that text due to the simple fact that she may hurt you again if you go through with replying back to her.

yeah well this is true, but i do want her back. any ideas? should i? no?

well like others have said if you want her back, you need to bring up her rebound. it goes from there and working on the problems together if they can be fixed. tell us what happens!

hey so i told her if she wanted to know we should talk she said ok, i told her we would meet at 5 in a park. what should i say to her? im thinking of just acting strong with no emotions and ask her if she knows what she wants? if she says she wants to be with me then ill tell her tu dump that guy then and there on the phone, if she says no i think im going to tell her that she can look for me when she doesnt have a boyfriend then... i dont know what do you guys think?

Archived