Do men mean what they say...?

Shna89

I've been with my bf for a year consecutively now, I've known him for 7 and we've dated several times in the past. What I'd like to know is if men mean what they say when you're having sex. Cuz one night while we were gettin busy (he's usually real rough in bed) he asked me if I wanted to marry him and said he wanted to start a family. I want to know how much a man means what he says while having sex.

I would not put much stock in what a man or woman says when horny....consider horniness as being "drunk" on passion. In other words, what is said while "drunk" can not always be believed. If he really wants to marry you he will ask you when he is "sober" (not horny). In other words, I would not put much stock in what he said during the heat of passion. If he truly does mean it, he will propose at a more appropriate time.

It is not that I do not agree with Crazy, but I would also add that the two conditions ("drunk on passion" was a brilliant way to put it, by the way) are not necessarily mutually exclusive. However, if he has not brought it up to you, again, I find that somewhat discouraging to the weight and depth of his sincerity.

Have you mentioned it to him, away from any romantic or sexual assignations?

Probably not while having sex. There are a whole lot of emotions going on when having sex that many things can come out of a person's mouth without proper support from it. I really wouldn't take his proposal seriously in this case. If he loves you that much, he can propose to you away from your bed.

Archived