Unsure how to handle this weird situation

Okay so about 5-6 months ago me and my ex split up due to me not taking it seriously enough, if you want more info you can read my other threads, but it's irrevelant for this situation.

My ex quickly moved on after she left me and it hurt me alot and took forever to get into my head, and I'm still not 100% healed but I can notice me getting stronger/better.

So the problem is my bestfriend who came home after a night of drinking and hoped on the computer, surfing Facebook and whatnot, decides to write in my ex's "Honesty Box" (For those of you who don't know it's something on your profile where your friends can send you messages anonymously and theres no way for you to figure out who it is, unless of course they tell you)

So he wrote pretty much something along the lines of " You should have given ***** another chance, he loves you so much, do you even realize what you're doing? The guy you are with now is going nowhere and is working full time at a grocery store, while ***** is becoming a civil engineer and is going to become successful"

It's done now so theres nothing I can do to take back what my friend said, and the worst part is my ex probably thinks its me acting up and immature about it when I'm not.

So how do I go about resolving this issue?

Hi dhor,

It's not really an "issue" yet, is it? Unless she says something about it, I really wouldn't give it too much thought. Trying to explain it to her now would probably just lead to complications.

Do you two talk ever?

If not, it is an especially bad idea to contact her about this. She might take it the wrong way, and it could backfire.

-TOF

Hi dhor,

It's not really an "issue" yet, is it? Unless she says something about it, I really wouldn't give it too much thought. Trying to explain it to her now would probably just lead to complications.

Do you two talk ever?

If not, it is an especially bad idea to contact her about this. She might take it the wrong way, and it could backfire.

-TOF

Well the last time I spoke to her was January and it was a light easy going convo with nothing said really, and about a month ago I had a break down and sent her an email apologizing for screwing up and wished her the best, and said that I'm finally moving on.

I'm thinking about having my friend say something to her but I'm not even sure.

I'm thinking about having my friend say something to her but I'm not even sure.

I think if anyone should say something, it's your friend. If you do have him say something, make sure he does not mention you at all. He should just apologize for being rude, end of story.

Although I still stick with the original, "let it go" idea.

Archived