tiff872

So I've known this guy for a while. We're aren't super close friends, more of the "i talk to you when i see you" type thing. Anyways, I've always thought he was really adorable and sweet but never did anything about, mainly because I think he's waaaay out of m league. lol.

well thursday night i was out with a friend and he was at the same place i was. we were talking on and off all night between my friend and his friends, etc. well he was getting ready to leave and he gave me a hug and told me to give him a call sometime (he had given me his business card earlier tellin me to keep him in mind if anybody was looking to buy a house) . He also saved my number in his phone.

i guess i'm scared to actually call him cuz i feel like he would never actually be interested in me. i know my self-esteem is a little low since the last break-up. he didn't cheat on me, he left for a job but i still cant help but feel like i wasn't good enough for him to stay or for him to ask me to move with him ya know? i think i'm also a little worried that he said that in one of those "i'm being nice gimme a call sometime but i dont expect you to really do it ways."

any advice?

eh, or you can call him! i don't know your history, but maybe he's just as nervous as you are. i sense that he has some interest there.

my recommendation would be to call him at some point and just say hi. maybe tell him about some party that you and your friends are going to or some kind of outdoor event or whatnot and invite him along. you know, not a real date, but invite him along to something.

Let him call you, he may have given you his number simply in order for you to reciprocate and give him YOURS lol. Some guys aren't too fussed about who makes contact but deep down most of the guys I know seem to be more into a girl if they have to do a bit of chasing, also you then know that he's with you because he's really keen on you and not because he hasn't met anyone else, you're there and up for it and it's easy to go along with.

Archived