how to be sexy for my bf?

xopoptartox

act sexy. act horny if you are. tell him how much you want him.

i think those would turn on any guy if he's into you.

I agree with lova. Just simply telling him how much you want him will do the trick. You can be creative with your request as well if you don't want to flat out tell him. It can add more spice to the sex.

YOU ARE 16!!! U should be worried about following road signs & using your turn signals NOT sex?! This is why we have kids preganant! Stay in school & get away from all that bull crap! Yall kids these days will give yourselves to anyone who will tell u they love u! One day u will regret it

Um, I have to say, as a parent I would be mortified knowing that adults on the internet were giving my 16 child advice on how to be sexy. Just doesn't sit very well with me at all, so sorry, no advice from me.

THANK YOU!! That is what I am screaming too! This world is getting horrible! I am glad u put this on here! If there were more parents in this world who stood up to their kids & made them do right; then maybe we wouldn't have all these UN called for teen pregnancy's that US hard working people end up paying for! ... Sorry for bbeing so blunt! This post just makes me really sad & angry!

16 is a healthy age to be developing your sexuality. If you were not ready yet at that age, that's fine, but regardless of what you think or want this couple to do, they will go ahead with this healthy part of human development anyway. How about instead of telling them to repress their sex drive, you educate them on how to be careful when it comes to sexual matters?

OP, how sexually experienced are you? If you've gone all the way, perhaps you could take the initiative in the bedroom if your bf always does this. Surprise him. Don't forget to use condoms (unless you've both been tested for STIs) and use another form of protection (the pill etc) to protect against pregnancy.

we can sit here and pretend 16 yearolds aren't having sex, but they are. when i was younger, i'm pretty sure some of my friends started at 14 or so. Anyway, let's get preaching out of the way: use protection. pregnancy is very real. so many of my friends in highschool got pregnant around 16. it will ruin your life.

okay, sexy...

striptease? you don't even need sexy lingerie, just show up in an outfit that he really likes, wear a longer skirt but go commando and tell him when you're out, new positions will definitely spice things up.

yahhhh im having sex. deal with it lol.

im on the pill and use condoms and both our parents know. so dont try and stop me >_>

we love each other very much and ik he wouldn't leave me. and if he did, his mom would still help me 100%

alright thanks for ur suggestions guys

Um, I have to say, as a parent I would be mortified knowing that adults on the internet were giving my 16 child advice on how to be sexy. Just doesn't sit very well with me at all, so sorry, no advice from me.

Pretending that teens don't have sex doesn't make it magically go away. If anything, we should be thrilled that they are asking for advice because that means we can also guide them to making the right choices--such as using birth control, getting tested, etc. Turning away from it doesn't help anyone.

To all these people posting saying what on earth is a 16 year old doing having sex... do you honestly not remember when you were that age? Were you innocently still playing with barbies and thinking boys had cooties? No, of course you weren't, and if you were, you're in the minority. 16 is a legal and perfectly fine age, and to to start fearmongering about pregnancy... not all teenagers are totally clueless and irresponsible about contreptives. Being young doesn't mean you'll get pregnant NO MATTER WHAT, and the OP has said she is on birth control, so what on earth is the big deal about?

It's ridiculous trying to pretend 16 year olds don't have sex or try and make them feel bad about it, the preachy attitude is totally unnecessary and not what the OP is asking for. If you don't have any constructive advice for her, don't give it, and certainly don't berate her for having sex.

A teen pregnancy isn't really any worse than an unwanted adult pregnancy, either way its still taxpayer's money so that argument's invalid too. Parents standing up to their kids? Yeah, because repressing their sexuality and indoctrining them with all kinds of crap is going to be so good for them, isn't it. I'm sure when they're grown up and 'allowed' to have sex, they'll have a really healthy attitude towards it.

How about instead of telling them how terrible sex is, you give advice and help them make wise choises about contraceptives, which means a) they are so much more likely to not get pregnant and b) means you are in the know and they won't be terrified of sneaking around behind your back for fear of an explosive reaction (which from some posts here, some poor people actually seem to get.) Your children are going to get to an age where they are not children, and they will have sex; what is so wrong with that? Instead of blowing up at them why not advise them and support them, this is the 21st century and I still can't believe how backward some people's attitudes are.

Pretending that teens don't have sex doesn't make it magically go away. If anything, we should be thrilled that they are asking for advice because that means we can also guide them to making the right choices--such as using birth control, getting tested, etc. Turning away from it doesn't help anyone.

I'm NOT pretending that teens don't have sex. I am more than fully aware that they DO!

Secondly, I have absolutely NO problem at all, when teens ask for advice on birth control/contraception, STD's etc etc. If that was the case here, I would have happily replied. I had/have issues when they ask "how to be sexy" for men, which to MY mind, is a huge difference and not something I would take part in, but hey that's just me.

It is very sad that teens that young are having sex! It is retarded!! And when I was 16 my parents talked & listened to me. Why is sex so played up in society today? You cannot sit there and say that you would be ok if your 16 year old daughter was asking you how to look "sexy" for her boyfriend you wouldn't be pissed!! There should be an age limit on this forum!

Secondly, I have absolutely NO problem at all, when teens ask for advice on birth control/contraception, STD's etc etc. If that was the case here, I would have happily replied. I had/have issues when they ask "how to be sexy" for men, which to MY mind, is a huge difference and not something I would take part in, but hey that's just me.

I am going to say I agree with this -- and take Capricorn's POV here.

It's one thing to be preachy and act as if sex were "terrible" and taboo, it's another to wish to refrain from giving kids the Kama Sutra 101 manual. The most "healthy" way people learn about their sexuality is to experiment and discover things for themselves, they don't need me for that extra nudge. If my kids (and I don't have any) were dating and serious, and talked to me about sex (I hope they would, I'd have succeeded as a mom if they did), I'd make sure they were being responsible about it and very aware of the facts and risks.

But it would still make me nervous, because a teen pregnancy IS worse than an unplanned adult one in the sense that adults may have more financial security to consider the options, whereas a kid does not. I sort of think you should be having sex at an age where you wouldn't need someone to bail you out if you got pregnant. If you are doing something and it carries consequences, you need to be prepared for those -- that's what a parent should be teaching. If you can't afford an abortion or to raise a child on your own (the OP can't even afford her own lingerie, that's how "grown up" she is), you shouldn't be having sex.

That said, I don't think prohibition ever worked. So I'd just cross my fingers for my kids.

But I would not be counseling my daughter on the finer points of fellatio.

These ARE the streets. The virtual streets.

Yea..I guess in a way..that's true. But I think it's at least better here than on the real streets. 5th grade I used to hear friends talking about blow jobs and asking me if I ever got ''ate out'' Girls had ''f@c* me'' written on their folders, and I went to Catholic school.

It is very sad that teens that young are having sex! It is retarded!! And when I was 16 my parents talked & listened to me. Why is sex so played up in society today? You cannot sit there and say that you would be ok if your 16 year old daughter was asking you how to look "sexy" for her boyfriend you wouldn't be pissed!! There should be an age limit on this forum!

Please explain how it is 'retarded' to be having sex.

At 16 my parents talked and listened to me, and also did not accuse me of being 'retarded' when they were aware I was having sex- they advised me about contraceptives and made it clear that if I ever got pregnant or an STD, for God's sake not to hide it, because they were not going to go absolutely insane at me for it. Honestly, do you think that is going to be helpful or constructive for a person's development? To tell them that having sex is 'retarded' at their age? Am I 'retarded' because I was having sex at 16? No, I am perfectly aware I'm not your definition of it.

I hope if you have children they have somebody in your family they can trust to talk to about this kind of thing when they do become sexually active (and, hate to break it to you, but they will, and earlier than you'd evidently like) seeing as I worry for them if they did tell you they were having sex.

No, I wouldn't feel comfortable advising my daughter on how to be sexy either, but your blatant issue with them even having sex is what I have a problem with, and is what I have been responding to. I wouldn't be telling anyone how to be sexy as I don't feel comfortable with it, but that isn't the point here anymore since she got told off for having sex at her 'young' age. Why should they not be having sex? Apart from the fact you say it is 'retarded', which isn't really a reason and is also quite insulting to people who suffer from genuine mental retardation and is the kind of terminology a teenager would use anyway.

ToV, I do need to disagree that a person should be financially secure before having sex. Yes, they should be financially secure enough to afford contraception, that's for sure, but I think people seem to have absolutely no faith in it. Although yeah, the Pill/IUD/implant can fail, condoms can split, the fraction is absolutely tiny. To say that people shouldn't have sex because of that tiny percent and the fact they couldn't afford to raise a baby just doesn't sit well with me- but I am glad you at least provided an argument I can understand, even if I don't agree with. Where I live you can get free abortions (that's another topic, not allowed on here so hopefully no-one will latch on to this point) so that is obviously a solution for those who do not want and/or cannot support a child, without financial reprecussions. I don't know how much they cost in the U.S, but if they are expensive I can see the issue in that.

If you push a person away on one topic there's the risk they are not going to come back to you on more important topics

Whether we like it or not, 16 is a rather normal age to be developing sexually. It marks the age at which (in many states/countries) you can start giving legal consent to sexual activity. It's really not unreasonable whatsoever to hear a 16 year-old asking for advice about sex.

And again, I would much prefer that someone like the OP ask the question versus not asking it all. Bombarding such people with a bunch of "omg you shouldn't be having sex!" tirades will not only have no effect on the outcome but more than likely just discourage the person from communicating again in the future.

Well calling someone a stupid kid is a bit much.

I admit I would be horrified if one day I found out people were on a forum giving my daughter sex advice. But honestly, what causes most of the teen pregnancies in the US at least, is misinformation. People don't want to talk about it and the kids are going to do what they want no matter what their parents say.

There were so many girls in my class that got pregnant because they didn't know if you took an antibiotic when you were on the pill it cancelled it out or that just because you pull out doesn't mean you can't get pregnant... there are so many myths surrounding sex that kids today (hell, I myself was confused and I'm only 21!) don't know where to start, so they do. And it normally ends in pregnancy.

But the point is not to critcize some one for asking for advice. We are not her parents and it is not our place to judge when someone becomes sexually active.

The poster is welcome here. We will decide what the limits are on this forum. We welcome the OP and we will not tolerate any members that harass her.

Archived