My Friend Losing Her Home, she is hurting me

I just have to gripe right now. I have a friend. Her landlord forclosed on the house she is renting. The girl is out of town. She called me last nite, depressed because of it. K, when I lost my apartment all she could say is I can only offer you prayer. K, I have done research and everything and know that they cant just put her out. K last night she is crying about how her and her daughter wont have a place to stay. I told her she could stay with me a few days, Im in a one bedroom. K I searched for apartments and also found some things out about living in a property that the landlord have forclosed on. K I call her this morning about 8:30 am and said get up and start making calls. She said the person who served the forclosure is going to call her back today. I told her lets get to making some calls. What did she say. The freaking usual attitude of people. Im sleep right now, let me call you back when I wake up. Here it is 2:30, no call from her. Ive called her back, no answer. Im freaking boiling mad. I am doing all this freaking research for you and you dont have the freaking decency to even freakin call me back to see what I find out. Rather than come back from out of town she does not want to lose $60 on her plane ticket she bought. I dont want her living with me either. When I was down and out and had to walk an hour to work she would not even come and give me a ride to work. Finally my car is up now, thank GOD. What burns me up is the way she just ignores me as if Im nothing. I am not doing anymore research and the apartments I found she can afford to get, Ive torn the list up. The "Ill call you back thing is getting to me with people". They know I have brains. They want resumes and everything. Then when I call them I hear this. Ill call you back and don't hear from them. This just burns the heck out of me, the ill call you back attitude and not doing anything about the problems. If you received a forclosure from your landlord then why not call me back to see what I find out. Why stay out of town, why not come back. She says Ill be back in 2 wks like its nothing. Her daughter is sitting here living in this place and she is not there to comfort her or anything. Seems she doesnt care about being forclosed on or doing something about it. What should I say when she has to leave out of the place. Im sorry, Im not doing anymore research or help with this. What hurts is that you are my best friend and what I have to say doesnt matter, when I call you all I hear is Ill call you back.. It hurts me but Im not helping her.

Oh I have to mention. When I came to church, we go to the same church, and asked if she had $5 I could borrow to get home on she said, oh I don't have cash I only have debit card, wouldn't even give me $5. Oh but then a few weeks later when I was on the bus she called me at church after I had got there, I have to walk a mile and 1/2 after the bus to get to church. She calls me, she is out of gas. I told her, since I am walking does she want me to walk and help her with the gas. She said no. So I send someone to help her. I get to church, she praises the guy who came and helped her. She then told me thank you for helping her. Do you think she offered to even give me a ride to the busstop? No she didn't. I had to walk that mile and 1/2 at 8:00 pm at nite to get back on the bus to go home. Didn't get home til 10:30 pm that night, this is a 15 minute drive in the car. It just irks me. She runs around and gives people rides, not me. But who do you think she wants her and her daughter to move with in a 1 bedroom that I live with my son, me. When I help her she doesnt even think of me when I need help. Couldn't pick me up for church one day but yet who does she call crying when she gets the forclosure, me.

Archived