is it safe to light a spark from ashes? Or should i just pick up the peices of my life?

blueangel2604

There was a time where i was in love. And i mean it was real and a deeper love and stronger connection than anyone can possiblely imagine. However i fell sooo hard when we broke up, that to this day i still think bout him. Im trying to move on as im sure he already has, but from time to time he's on my mind. I think about the good times and i miss him. I cant seem to completely get over him. He was special and we dated for a little over a year. Im not some girl who's too clingy but sometimes i still wish i had never done the things i have that ended up pushing him away. Is this how someone feels when they move on? Or am i stuck in a rut and not goin anywhere? And would it ever be safe or even a good idea to speak to him again? Or is it still too soon to even do that? We broke up only a few months ago.

Well unless you did the ultimate betrayal and cheated on him, I don't see why you wouldn't be able to give him a call and try to fix things. If you did in fact cheat on him, there is probably no return and the best way to get over him is time. I would never forgive a woman for cheating on me but if it were something else, I would probably like to get back with them if they made me happy enough and they promise to have fixed their issue that broke us up in the first place.

So what happened to the two of you? Please tell me you didn't cheat! If you didn't there is hope. If you did, just try your best to move on and NEVER cheat again. I am sure that if you cheated, you NOW know what the result is and that you can never be forgiven. Even if you were forgiven, the relationship would never be the same because the trust is gone.

I don't know. That just my opinion.

Good luck!

Yes i did cheat on him but also tried to earn his trust back. It makes me sad that from what you say, he could never forgive me, could actually be true. And moving on has been hard because i still kick myself in the ass for doing what i did. He doesnt have to do it, i emotionally beat myself up for doing it. Do u think he'll ever at least want to b on good terms with me? We dont even have to b friends or anything like that, just b on good terms.

Yes i did cheat on him but also tried to earn his trust back. It makes me sad that from what you say, he could never forgive me, could actually be true. And moving on has been hard because i still kick myself in the ass for doing what i did. He doesnt have to do it, i emotionally beat myself up for doing it. Do u think he'll ever at least want to b on good terms with me? We dont even have to b friends or anything like that, just b on good terms.

Ouch! Yeah that is a tough one. I have been cheated on twice and I do not wish to see either one of the women that did this to me. I saw one of them about 3 months ago (she had cheated on me over 2 years ago), and I wanted nothing to do with her. She saw me and smiled as big as I had ever seen, said "Hello Andrew" and then got a sad look upon her face as I looked at her with disgust and kept on walking. I thought I would have at least smiled at her but my true emotions came out the day I saw her. It made me sick.

I am not saying that he will be the same way but I can almost gurantee that he loved you with everything he had and that just crushed him. It is hard to face someone that has hurt you so bad.

I am not trying to make you feel bad as you said you have done enough of that, just trying to be honest and tell you to expect the worst with him. It is best that you just let him go and hope that he is at least cordial with you if you ever see him again.

Sorry I was not that much help to you and your issue. I just know what it is like to see the one you loved so much after she cheated on you and you have moved on.

To make it worse, I was with my current GF and she was all holding my hand and looked happy as ever. My GF even gave her that mean look after she said "Hello Andrew".

I am sure you do not want to be in that same position.

You made a mistake, I hope you learned from it.

Archived