HELP! She wants a break!

Zka0954

Ok on friday we'll have been dating for 6 months.We recently spent valentines day together and I really treated her. I think I might have been acting lneedy. I got her a dvd and chocolate, I paid for lunch, and then I

suprised her with a cookie cake i got from my gma but she thinks I got it lol. Everything seemed to be going good but one bad thing happened. Her mom ALMOST caught her giving me a BJ. It scared the s*** outta us. But she didn't catch us.

Two weekends ago she went to another city for a dance thing and I went to a diffrent city to visit family. She's been extremely busy and stressed and has broken out into hives because of it. Latetly though it feels diffrent. Like when I text if feels like i'm one carrying on the conversations and such. She seems to get annoyed much easier while we're texting. Usually she's all bubbly and sends texts saying how much she loves me but lately she has just been texting me and it'll go something like this

"Goodnight baby I love you "

"Alright Good Night"

Last weekend she didn't talk to me at all. I made a needy move by telling her goodnight on friday night, good morning on saturday morning, and then saying "Idk where you are but goodnight" on saturday night (I tell her goodnigh every night). I went on with my life that weekend and did plenty. She then texted me on sunday night asking if I did some HW. I didn't reply for awhile but didn't want to seem like I was getting revenge so I eventually did. I told her we needed to talk but her friend was over so I just said "ok" and she replied with an "ok" and we didn't say goodnight.

She told me that she's been stressed and needed some time to herself in a note she wrote to me in school. I was fine with that. Then I don't text her on tuesday and she text me at 12 asking if I was still up. I was asleep and the next day at school I go "Oh yeah I got your text this morning, I was asleep" "Yeah Good Job texting me goodnight". I jokingly reply "It was only once". But I told her goodnight all weekend and didn't get a reply and she brings it up when I don't tell her once? * * * ?

So it just feels like lately she's been growing more distant and less lovey. She never really texts to tell me how cute I am or tells me that she loves me when we text goodnight anymore or that she misses me(he used to do these things all the time). She doesn't seem to seem to be as in love. So I talk about it after school with her today and she wouldn't tell me in front of people. So when I leave I go "You know I still love you". "Do Still you love me?" she didnt reply and I left. so we talk on the phone. This is how our convo goes.

Me so what's been up"

Her: "I think we need a break"

Me

Her just don't love you the same way as I did before"

Me so are we going on a break then?"

Her I guess.."

Me then that's all we have to talk about. Bye"

She tried to tell me something but I was driving and just hung up. So I call her again we get home to talk about it some more.

Me I was driving before...so we're going on a break that's it?"

Her I guess...."

Then we just talked about what the break entailed. She said we could still talk and stuff and hang out but in a more friendly way. She said she still loved but she doesn't know if it's friendly love. She said she thinks we might be diffrent people. At first I tried to tell her that we didn't need to go on a break but she thought we did. So I told her ok. I had a fun weekend planned and that we would go on a break then. SO then I told her to have fun and good luck on the musical(that's gonna hurt since I have to see her). But what should I do? I've never been on a break before. Idk how it works. What can I do to help her feel that passion again? Please it hurts so much I need help!

We set the parameters for the break. We'll meet 4 weeks from now. We're not gonna see other people. She still wants to hangout and talk though....what should I do if she wants to hang out? Tell her i'm busy doing something like hanging out with my friends?

We set the parameters for the break. We'll meet 4 weeks from now. We're not gonna see other people. She still wants to hangout and talk though....what should I do if she wants to hang out? Tell her i'm busy doing something like hanging out with my friends?

She wants the break and she needs to deal with the consequences of it - and that doesn't mean keeping you on the back-burner while she scouts around for someone else she can pursue after the four weeks is up.

I want her back. I have no intention os staying friends with her because we were never really friends to begin with.We started dating 1 week after we meet. aI coudln't take the pain of seeing her. But what do I do during this "break" where she says we jsut give each other more space? What's the best thing I can do?

Then, Tell her that you don't want the break, but you respect that she does, Tell her you can't bare to stay in touch or be friends. Tell her that you are going to give her space that she needs. Then give her space, don't call her, don't look for her. If she truly loves you she will come back to you and give you what you want which is a relationship.

After you sit and talk to her and tell her how you feel about this whole break and she agrees to continue the break as planned, then Yes, Consider it a Break-up.

Since you don't want to torture yourself by seeing her or talking to her, I'd get rid of the FB and any other source of ways that will allow me to get in tocuh with her.

This will help her get the time that she needs and wants and this will aloow you to see how much she truly loves you.

Of Course Don't be rude to her, but avoid any contact...If she then walks to you and says "hello" reply politely and say "hello", don't torture yourself just try to stay away from her "As providing her the space she requested in the first place"....

Ok thanks so much guys. It really means a lot to me. I've also talked it over with all my friends and we're gonna hang all this weekend. I'm not gonna talk or see her at all. I'm contemplating breaking up with her. I'm gonna use this weekend to keep myself busy, stay happy and confident and just get used to life without her. On monday i'm gonna call her and ak her straight up if she really has her mind set up on breaking up with me or is or she really just needs space. If she does i'm removing the parameters of the "break", and give her more space, and we've been through and this before so I know things wil get better if that's the case.

If not i'm gonna break up with her go NC and I think i've already come to peace with that soloution. I'm gonna start talking to other girls, maybe go on some dates (of course not another relationship), and enjoy my single life! It's kinda liberating actually. It's still gonna hurt of course but just not as much I thought it was.....thanks again!

it sounds like she will break up with you. Maybe hoping you do the breaking up so save herself the guilt. Sounds like she is emotionally detaching herself by not wanting full conversations with you. i've been there. she was more argumentative,nagging, nit picking,text less and harder to get conversations going, no returning compliments and less physical contact. treat it as a break up, try to get on with things and hope she misses you when she sees you are trying to move on. but dont play games to get her back. she wil come back if she wants to.

Ok so the weekend has gone by and all's she has done is try to contact me via text. I texted her but always acted very busy and didn't show that the break is getting to me (It's killing me though in real life). Today she didn't cancel our relationship on facebook but she did take her relationship status off. Like she doesn't have anything there anymore. I will talk to her tomorrow. This break if ripping me apart. I can't take it any longer. I love her so much. Time to end it or fix it.

Archived