Could I be Bisexual?

Im a little bit confused...

First of all, I am female. I have always found beauty in every gender and found both females and males sexy. I have had many experiences kissing girls, none of them sober mind you.Lately though, after one experience, I think I have a little bit of a crush on one of the girls I hooked up with.

She has had more experience with girls than I have, and I really really enjoy kissing her. Although I do think I prefer men, could it be possible that I am bisexual or is this just curiosity?

Thank you!

Straight up, I used to be pretty homophobic, after I moved to the city and most of the friends I made ended up gay or bi it really stopped bothering me, in fact in some cases it opened up curiosities in myself, after some experimenting(in small cases, never been intimate with a dude) I ultimately decided I was straight. I think everyone has the curiosity at some point in their lives. When it comes down to it, who really cares in the end? Don't let a theoretical opinion from a bunch of people you don't know bother you. The only opinion that matters in terms of whom you decide to sleep with is yours.

In this day and age being afraid to come out is kind of a waste of energy. If you dig making out with girls and feel weird for it, go to a bar, I'm so used to seeing lesbians and girls make out that I think absolutely nothing of it. It's pretty common place these days. Go with what you feel you should. No one else has the right to tell you what or who you can and cannot sleep with. If they do, well it's there own selfish insecurities they are projecting on you. Don't worry about it. If you dig a girl, persue her. What is the worst that could happen? She says no? We hear "NO" all the time. Just be respectful and it's all good. There is no such thing as "Normal".

Archived