If a guy remember tiny stuff about you...........?

bad_romance

does that mean they have good memory or do they like you?

like if they remember how old you were when they left? and try guessing your age now.

and he also given me all these signals that he likes me, or maybe i think too much.

this is one of the signals.

one signal is so weird, when im their i think his focusing on me instead of his friend cos when his friend talk to him he does like what did you say. and sometimes he would mumble if im their. and his friend like what are you saying LOL.

he just stare at me.

he would try and talk to me. and i got chicken out LOL.

thanks

and he ask if i have msn or facebook. ( this doesnt approve much maybe he wants more friends.)

I agree that he does seem interested in you. If he recalls even small details about you, it demonstrates that he is listening, and paying you respect through his careful attention.

Do not attribute this to a fine memory as a means of detracting from his stock - after all, the only reason he would have the information to recall is if he cares enough to pay attention in the first place!

Good luck to you, and I hope this is a lovely, delightful beginning for you both, wherever it leads.

Yes, it is definitely a sign of interest. However, there is a big difference between being interested and actually doing something about it. There are plenty of people who are interested in someone but for whatever reason, never do anything about it. So be careful about reading too much into it, because if he doesn't actually ask you out then all the interest in the world doesn't make a bit of difference.

I do agree with the other posters before me in saying that he's intrested in you. Remembering the small stuff is one of the signs.

do girls pick up on this? because one time i was saying to my crush(girl) how last week she was saying she doesnt like chevys and now this week she was thinking of getting one for her new car.

she like started to day dream and go into a daze and smile, she was so out of it it was like she "seen the light". it seemed like she was really happy i remembered something she said, but i didnt know how to take it lol. i thought well maybe she was laughing at something i did and didnt realise it.

do girls pick up on this? because one time i was saying to my crush(girl) how last week she was saying she doesnt like chevys and now this week she was thinking of getting one for her new car.

she like started to day dream and go into a daze and smile, she was so out of it it was like she "seen the light". it seemed like she was really happy i remembered something she said, but i didnt know how to take it lol. i thought well maybe she was laughing at something i did and didnt realise it.

YES....women definitely notice when a guy they are interested in remembers something about them. It's a very cherished moment that hits right in the heart. The guy that I'm interested in remembered my drink of choice immediately and knew when my birthday was and I never told him. Stuff like that really makes an impact. Although he's too shy to admit to anything or make a move.

To answer the OP, yes, I think it's a very good sign when a guy remembers things about you. It shows that they are paying attention to you or just about you in general.

I would think women notice you remembering things from when you talk with them. I make it a point but it seems they never notice or even care, at least with me..

I would guess they were not interested in me...

Maybe I am just meeting a lower class of women than I should be...

YES....women definitely notice when a guy they are interested in remembers something about them. It's a very cherished moment that hits right in the heart. The guy that I'm interested in remembered my drink of choice immediately and knew when my birthday was and I never told him. Stuff like that really makes an impact. Although he's too shy to admit to anything or make a move.

To answer the OP, yes, I think it's a very good sign when a guy remembers things about you. It shows that they are paying attention to you or just about you in general.

well, that is why she prob looked like she had a halo over her head lol

Archived