I have had a lot off issues from my boss. If you read some of my previous posts, you will get the drift. I am lucky, that for the most part, he leaves me alone. I exceed my quotas and benchmarks, so I am left alone. He is horrible and cruel to my coworkers though. Yesterday, I walked into the breakroom as he was SCREAMING and one of the office girls about something that was not her fault at all. Seriously- it had nothing to do with her. He is the type of personality that claims he has to "vent" and if you happen to cross his path when he is in that mood then "watch out."

Anyways- he screamed things to her that was sexist and cruel. He went to an ivy league and asked her where she went. When she said the name of a local college he replied, "well that is where they raise r-----s." She burst into tears and looked on the verge of a panic attack. I grabbed her by the arm and martched her to the HR office where the HR director and the regional manager were sitting. We started to tell them what happen and the HR director stopped us. "We are sick of hearing of people complain about him... just ignore him" the Regional manager EVEN added "thisn't isn't high school, why are you crying?" We were SHOCKED!!!! I am not sure how to help "caycee"....She wants to do something and i said I'd help.... but even the boss' manager doesn't care!

You would think there would be a place that you could report both him & the HR, but I'm not sure where. Could you go above HR? They are all completely inappropriate. I'm suprised anyone still works there at all if they have to deal with that stuff.

Archived