Just when you think you're over them

Hi everyone,

I was wondering what you all have done to get your ex off of your back per se. When I broke up with my ex, the common ritual was to defriend each others' friends. So for those of you that may not know, I broke up with her because another guy kept getting in the way and she basically chose him over me, and the process of breaking up/getting back together kept going on a few times until the last time which I decided it was final. Still, she chose him over me. I was distraught but kept my head up and kept going. Months went by where I didnt hear anything from her or even about her and I was healing. Recently however, her friend sent me a friend request, which I ignored. Then a month later my ex calls my best friend, texts him and such about normal conversation, probably to get under my skin.. in addition to facebook comments on his wall, but nothing serious just normal conversation. Obviously, the way it ended, it was rather strange why she would do that. So my question to you, when will she stop? I dont want to hear ANYTHING about her and want absolutely nothing to do with her. Why is she trying to annoy me when I explicitly told her to stay out of my life and that of my friends'?

Why are you so certain that she is doing this to get at you? You can't control who she talks to. I'm really not trying to be a smarty pants, I'm just saying, who she communicates with is really not up to you. Maybe ask your friend not to tell you that she is communicating with them? Since she is currently posting on his wall perhaps you shouldn't look at it for a bit. This really isn't under your control.

Archived