Today was a bad day, ive been doing really good and havent been on ena much...Today though i cried for the first time in 2 months. More like teared up... I just miss her so damn much and tbh what hurts the most is seeing that she hasnt tried contacting me in the 5 months that weve been apart. She sent me one text! One text in 5 months. She is so confusing...i mean apparently things are going downhill with her and the guy she techincally left me for. I just dont get how she is not getting the urge to call me. At first she was cheking up on me through fb, i eventually deleted it in the hopes that not knowing anything about me would drive her to calling me. Nothing, zilch, nada...she ran for the hills like i was abusive or something. No contsct from her thats what hurts the most. After 4 yrs of being friends then fwb then boyfriend/girlfriend...it seems like she has no remorse no guilt no regrets....is this humanly possible? Especially considering the only reason we split was basically cuz we thought we were missint out on our youth....somebody help me understand

You are still doing things to get a reaction out of her - deleting FB just so it prompts her to call, etc, Please just focus on your own healing. Surround yourself with friends, journal, join a support group.

Lol that was 5 months ago, im doing fine...like i said whats bothering me is that she seems unaffected...it doesnt look like she misses me in her life at all and i really dont get it especially considering that we did not have a bad breakup and we had a mostly good relationship...

If you are checking up on her in any way - as in knowing the status of her current relationship - it's going to make it even harder for you to get over her. Even if it is going downhill, that doesn't necessarily drive the ex back to the person they broke up with. My ex had all kinds of drama in his relationship after we broke up, but it didn't bring him back. He just moved on to the next person.

Im not cheking up whatsoever, i told the person that told me not to say anything cause i liked being in the dark..

Holdingon she didnt tell me, actually evertyime we spoke she was really emotional and cried a lot, but i assumed all of those things simply because she hasnt contacted me

Do you understand that all assumptions aside she could miss you just as much as you miss her? Doesn't mean she wants to be with you. But still, means shes not completely heartless either. I highly doubt she has forgotten or is in no sort of pain. Id say it hurts a whole lot, like you

I agree with holdingon (only post I read lol) b/c you don't know, she could still be thinking about you. I've talked to my ex once since the split, 2 weeks afterward. It'll have been 3 months tomorrow. Same thing, we got along pretty good, didn't have a bad break up.

I think (hope) it's just something about today...and tomorrow will be better.

Archived