What the hell is wrong with me?

Some of you might know part of my story from my other posts but here it is in summary form.

I dated this girl for about 4 months. Near the end she said she wanted a break to figure things out, and then couple of days later told me that she wanted to be with me. Then couple of weeks later, she told me that she didn't know if she wanted to be in a relationship and we broke up again for about a week, then got back together for another couple of weeks.

The last time we broke up she said that she wanted to work on herself and her life before committing to a relationship because she's been in back to back relationships for a while now. She also is a very jealous girl, and said that she didn't like the person she was when she was with me because she would act very jealous. In my book, that's an okay reason to break up with someone... however the last time, she did it over Facebook (I'm 21, and she's gonna be 21 this month). By that age, she should at least be mature enough to talk to me in person or even pick up the phone.

My problem is that I can't get over her!!! While we were together I was so happy. There was something about her that I just loved. She was a nice honest person. I've never fallen for someone so fast and so hard. Even her jealousy issues, though they caused problems, I was willing to work on them with her. Now, I just can't seem to get her out of my head.

Even after all of this, I would still do anything to be with her... what is wrong with me!? I'm going crazy, and everyday tasks seem dull. Sometimes I just feel bitter at the world.

Help!

nothing is wrong with you, you just fell for someone and they didnt feel the same way and now you are dealing with the withdrawal symptons. it takes a while to get over someone you like a lot or love. there is no quick switch to turn it off.

if life feels dull then take up some activities or sports that will get your adrenaline/heart rate going!

whats your time scale since breaking up properly. getting over someone can take time if you have fallen for them. you will feel down and unmotivated at times. you just have to try to push yourself. somedays i just dont feel like getting out of bed

you have to be patient, time is your healer. i was with someone for 3 years and 9 months on i am still dealing with it somedays!

You are young, i am 38. I wanted to settled down with her so its hard for me to deal with. being 21 you are just beginning you adult life now. good to experience these things at a young age so you can learn from it for future relationships. first time i have rerally had my heart broken like this. in a way wish it happened years ago!

just be patient and get out with your friends and take things out at the gym. i know its easier said than done though

i was kinda with someone on and off for 2 months.not long at all..he kept contact with me for about 6 months after we stopped seeing eachother,until i messaged him one day and he asked who i was..ever since then i haven't dealt too well.but we obviously weren't meant to be. i haven't spoken to him/seen him for 9 months and theres still alot of days where i miss him,i dream about him and i found out he moved back home to the country..so im really not coping right now but i just try stay brave and hope it passes..cant believe i knew someone such a short time and he's still in my head all this time later.never happened til now. so my point is you're not the only one hun...chin up.u and her were obviously not meant to be coz there is someone better for you,you and me,we just gotta be patient! take care

Archived