Getting kinda tired of being single already! Old ex back around...

furiouspsych

I've been single since the beginning of December, not too long I know. I've been dating quite a bit, but just for fun and that was known by the girls I went on a date with. One was a co-worker I liked the more we hung out, she didn't want to take it further and I didn't either, but she brought it up first and my ego got hurt so now I kinda do like her. I stopped kissing her after she brought that up, and initially she seemed to want to see me more, but now we haven't hung out in almost 2 weeks. I've more recently hung out with another co-worker, but it's totally for fun.

Then, the ex that first made me come to one of these break-up forums around 6 years ago contacted me this week and wants to hang out. She hurt me more than any girl I've dated, but we last broke up almost 4 years ago and have hung whenever we're single...I couldn't believe that we became friends. I don't regret dating her, that experience let me know that I can get past any heartbreak now. Still, hanging with her too much could be problematic in the long run, but I suck at staying home (not dating) and get lonely easily, guess that's how I've felt lately despite the dating. Oh and btw, I wouldn't say that I'm 100% over my ex, but I don't even think about her everyday anymore...which is a nice trade-off for the random dating.

I guess in summary, I wish I'd have met someone that is GF material already. The first co-worker is a good girl, but I just can't be in a relationship with a co-worker despite the fact my feelings quickly grew for her.

Guess I'm just feeling lonely today, so what better place to hang than ENA right!?

I have an unfair time-limit put on myself, 6 months. That's the longest I've been single since I started dating in high school, almost 15 years ago. Yet none of my relationships have lasted longer than 1.5 to 5 years. I'm really being silly today, just feeling so dang spent on women...lol

Glad ya like it jul-els, thanks!

Archived