Pathetic, Two Faced Moron. (Venting)

Le MX5

So today, in 6th period, this morons's boyfriend was making fun of my acne, so I said "Your girlfriend has more than I do", then she started saying stupid stupid crap like "I ******* hate you" or "Go to hell, you're already going there", or "You're gonna be a lonely fatass when you grow up".

Next period, she writes a letter to her teacher in that class, it was like "Keith touches people inappropriately, people like (names here), then she gets a bunch of people she KNOWS hate me and would do anything to get me in trouble to sign it. The teacher is probably gonna turn that letter in to the guidance counselor (he might forget, but w/e).

If any other person who everyone didn't hate said that, she wouldn't give 2 craps, and she'd shrug it off. ONE FRICKIN' INSULT and she tries to get me for sexual harassment. Her damned "Boyfriend" didn't even defend her when I said it, that shows how much he cares about her.

The idiot has said worse crap to me, like "God hates you" and "You're a fatass, that's why no one likes you". I've put up with the "Everyone hates you" crap for 3+ years, I've never told on anyone who has hurt me, yet with this *****, it took one insult.

She's also extremely two faced. She calls people her friends, and as soon as their backs are turned, she talks crap about them for hours.

I'm so looking forward to the chat with the guidance counselor, since I can break out the laundry list on the crap this girl has done to me since last year, and pretty much everyone else who signed that letter.

Wow, I'm so sorry you have to deal with this crap.

Being a kid is never easy with a bunch of fakes.

I've been there at one point.

But! It gets easier as you grow up and move on to college. I know that seems so far away from now, but the best advice I can give you is to try and get involve with sports and clubs that interest you the most. You can find new friends this way.

Don't worry about the bullies. They are hateful people because their lives suck so bad that they have to make someone else's life just as bad as they are just to feel better about themselves.

I would tell the councelor in a mature manner what really happened. You may get in trouble for the comment you made about the moron's girlfriend, but they'll be in even bigger trouble for making up crap about you touching other people.

I wish you luck.

Why do you have so many enemies? Just live and let live none of this will matter later on. There will always be pathetic two faced morons so just don't get involved in their bs.

Don't know, don't wanna know. Come June, most of them, I'll never see again, hopefully.

Funny how this was the day I was gonna try to be nice to people, then it blew up in my face, in the forum of a ginger'd moron.

Yeah I agree, there are many young cruel children who unfortunatelly at home were never taught to respect people.

They desserve to get in trouble, Start By Telling your parents and then reporting them to the school.

The things they are saying are horrbile and noone should be treated that way...

I know it's hard but Dont show them that it bothers you, nor get angry over what they say, This only boosts their ego....

God am I ever glad I'm not in Junior High anymore!!!

ikeith, you gotta learn to rise above. Become untouchable! And don't underestimate the power either ignoring or giving a single finger gesture to be your only responses to taunting.

Don't give them the power!!

No one is as vicious or cruel as a middle school student. I was tortured and attempted to be humiliated on a daily basis. I had kids telling me to commit suicide on a daily basis and that I was ugly and trash.

Yeah, it wasn't very fun, but I knew my day would come. And now, at 30, I'm in such a better place than most of them, who never left my hometown and are lucky to be selling tires.

Your day will come, kiddo. Scout's honor.

No one is as vicious or cruel as a middle school student. I was tortured and attempted to be humiliated on a daily basis. I had kids telling me to commit suicide on a daily basis and that I was ugly and trash.

Yeah, it wasn't very fun, but I knew my day would come. And now, at 30, I'm in such a better place than most of them, who never left my hometown and are lucky to be selling tires.

Aww that's sweet Hex!!

I wonder why middle schoolers are such morons and haters..

God am I ever glad I'm not in Junior High anymore!!!

ikeith, you gotta learn to rise above. Become untouchable! And don't underestimate the power either ignoring or giving a single finger gesture to be your only responses to taunting.

Don't give them the power!!

Then she'd probably tell on me for rape, L.

I wonder why middle schoolers are such morons and haters..

Hormones. Plain and simple. Your young little child bodies are being flooded with unbelievable amounts of hormones that affect you physically, emotionally and mentally and until you're about, oh, 25 or so, you'll be in various states of being drunk on them. It's just very very very confusing and caustic now because your bodies and minds are almost in a state of shock.

She can get in SOOOO much trouble for those false statements, if you report her..

Then she'll deny it and tell on me for worse stuff. Who do you think the administration will believe, the "sweet" girl with a pretty much clean record, or the guy accused of sexual harassment (it's just poking, I mean * * * ?) with accumulated offenses?

She can get in SOOOO much trouble for those false statements, if you report her..

Yeah, kids are really evil these days, now that they understand and manipulate laws meant to protect them. I knew boys in school who'd beat on the janitor and the janitor would fight back in self defense and all the boys would cry to the principal that the janitor brutalized them out of nowhere and they were only defending themselves... the parents step in and WANT ACTION NOW... so bye bye janitor and a new one is hired...

or girls who cry rape when they don't get what they want or they want to feel powerful. 12, 13 year old girls doing this.

It's sickening. You couldn't pay me to be a teenager again.

Yeah, kids are really evil these days, now that they understand and manipulate laws meant to protect them. I knew boys in school who'd beat on the janitor and the janitor would fight back in self defense and all the boys would cry to the principal that the janitor brutalized them out of nowhere and they were only defending themselves... the parents step in and WANT ACTION NOW... so bye bye janitor and a new one is hired...

or girls who cry rape when they don't get what they want or they want to feel powerful. 12, 13 year old girls doing this.

It's sickening. You couldn't pay me to be a teenager again.

Stuff like that makes me _really_ want to wish/believe there is karma in this world....

I remember in 9th grade this guy keep sexually harassing me..grabbing my breasts/butt and making explicit comments alllll the time. I finally went to my principal about it and I was fully for pressing charges because he did it time after time..but..nothing ever happened at all because 'there was no proof' and 'too many girls here lately have been making false accusations'..the guy never got in trouble at all. So frustrating.

and she can get in a lot of trouble for making false accusations of that nature.

Stuff like that makes me _really_ want to wish/believe there is karma in this world....

Yeah. A person in my class is suggestion I be friends with her again (even though during the time we were "friends", she was talking **** about me behind my back.)

Trying to get me suspended or worse is unforgivable.

Middle school is the worst, apparently high school can suck too (I loved high school), but after that, you never have to see any of them EVER again if you so choose. What they're doing to you is horrible and I really feel for you. Don't retaliate, don't try to get even... just get through it. The school year is more than halfway over.

I realize this might be radical, but if you're really not happy, have you considered switching schools? I changed schools for academic reasons (I wanted a more rigorous cirriculum) for my senior year, and it was one of the best and happiest school years of my entire life. I made new friends. I didn't have the stigma of being who I had been to those other people for years and years, unable to escape it.

I still talk to some of those friends today, and I look back on the whole experience so fondly.

Maybe that sort of change might benefit you?

I realize this might be radical, but if you're really not happy, have you considered switching schools? I changed schools for academic reasons (I wanted a more rigorous cirriculum) for my senior year, and it was one of the best and happiest school years of my entire life. I made new friends. I didn't have the stigma of being who I had been to those other people for years and years, unable to escape it.

I still talk to some of those friends today, and I look back on the whole experience so fondly.

Maybe that sort of change might benefit you?

It's the second semester, and I don't want to repeat 8th grade. High school next year though, and I'll never see her again.

It's the second semester, and I don't want to repeat 8th grade. High school next year though, and I'll never see her again.

Even better then. Start counting down the days! You can get through it, we all did. No one said it was easy or fun, but somehow we pushed through.

*hugs*

Do not let this unhappy person bring you down to her level. Try not to engage with her or anyone like her, no matter what they might say. Try to remember, how they behave reflects on them and them alone. I know it is hard not to respond, but allow your perspective to change: You are not defending yourself - you are beyond reach of their petty, vicious attacks, period. Become aware that this behavior they exhibit is only an acting out of, a demonstration of, just how miserable and pitiful their own lives are, and how they clamor to spread that suffering to others, like plague carriers.

Steer clear of them, as best as you can, and do not let them contaminate you and your own hopes and goals with their desperate, desolate existences. Focus on yourself, soaring high above such inconsequentialness, bound for your own successes and leaving such small-minded people far behind.

Schools are not tolerating bullying nowadays, if there are people making you feel uncomfortable and upset, you do have an option to report this to the school.

This is no different than adults picking on or making fun of another for whatever reason. It's very immature and can be very hurtful as I see you are very upset.

The best thing to do as hard as it may be is to ignore them and act like they don't exist. My dad used to say all the time, just look at people like that 'stupid and confused'. The worst thing is to fuel their fire, they want negative reactions and see you upset. If they know they don't care as to what they say they'll eventually leave you alone and will exhaust their resources to get you riled up.

I just had a 100+ post argument with her on facebook. Turns out she's not trying to get me suspended, she told on me because she wants me to stop poking/touching people.

She claims she never said the stuff she did, and she's playing the victim.

Archived