Mother's staying at the house, Sexually Stressed now..,

SilentSnow

So from my last topic:

We haven't talked ever since that incident. It's a bit sad but I pushed it to the back of my mind. I can't focus so much on that right now.

But my big surprise was that my parents had an argument and my mother suddenly calls asking to stay at my house for a day or two....it's been 2 weeks...

During this 2 weeks it has been hell, I feel like I went back to being a little girl again. We have stop having sex in fear of what happened before. But my mother seems to poke at the fact that I'm no longer a virgin. What took the cake for me is when she said "If this boy leave you, who would have you if you're not a virgin!?"....that...hurt me deeply...

You see my mother is very stubborn. I'm not really sure what happened or who started it, but my mother said something to my farther and he said that was low and wanted her to say "I'm Sorry" and she refused...thus the reason why she's here.

This whole thing is stressing me, I want to kick her out of my house but where would she go? She won't go back home until my dad says sorry. I actually want her to say sorry to me for saying no one would have me not that I had sex! this has also stressed my Bf, He seems to be more bitter now (I don't blame him, she basically asked him "Are you proud of deflowering my baby!?" "How Terrible of you!")

What should I do? I tried talking to her but it seems that it goes in one ear and out the other. Help please

wait - why is your mom staying at your apartment? don't you and your boyfriend pay rent there? i would gently tell your mother that it's time for her to go back to her husband and live at HER house!!!! my goodness. i think you need to kick her out, you guys are adults, this is ridiculous. we're not living in 1650 anymore!

Oh no- I recall this situation- I'm sorry that it is still going on. First off, you're a grown woman, 2nd this is your place she is staying at 3rd I'd say that if you want to have sex in your own home it's your right. You have to stand up to her.

During this 2 weeks it has been hell, I feel like I went back to being a little girl again. We have stop having sex in fear of what happened before. But my mother seems to poke at the fact that I'm no longer a virgin. What took the cake for me is when she said "If this boy leave you, who would have you if you're not a virgin!?"....that...hurt me deeply...

I would just say "You mean like the way that you left dad?"

IT's not really nice but she should not be throwing stones if she lives in a glass house (and especially YOUR house)

Wow, tough situation.

Well, of course the first thing I would suggest, and I'm sure that you're already trying this but, if there was some way to get your parents back together, that would get her out of your hair a little more.

Also, what is it that you've said when talking to your mom? Did you use a voice of authority with her? Sometimes it can be hard to speak to a parent that way, but you're an adult and she needs to understand that she can't control your life anymore. She needs to understand that she is a guest is YOUR house.

Other than that, I don't know what to tell you, but I wish you the best of luck.

As far as the sex goes, is there any way you can get her out of the house for a little while so you can still have sex? Or what about playing some music a little loud so she can't hear and just make sure that the door is locked?

I would just say "You mean like the way that you left dad?"

IT's not really nice but she should not be throwing stones if she lives in a glass house (and especially YOUR house)

I like that Bella. I agree, she shouldn't be getting on to her about her relationship when her own is crumbling.

If your mother is staying at your house, she needs to abide by your rules. You're an adult. So is she.

The relationship between you and your bf is none of her business, and it's a bit rich that someone as moralising and judgmental as she is should deem it appropriate to leave her husband in the first place.

Just as your relationship is none of HER business, her relationship is hers to sort out and you are not in any way obliged to get involved. If you were to ask her to leave, I get that you're concerned about where she'd go, but that really is her problem and not yours. If she's too stubborn to say sorry, that is nothing to do with you. It's up to her to work things out with your father, and if she isn't prepared to do that, then it's up to her to sort out accommodation for herself.

This scenario risks causing rifts in your relationship, too. It can't be easy for your fella to have this woman living in his home, criticising him and trying to make both of you feel bad, either.

You could try telling her how you feel about her behaviour, and let her know that she'll be leaving if she continues like this. It's highly unlikely that she'll treat you with any respect. Kick her out before she wrecks your relationship, too.

yes - exactly as bella said - she has left her own husband and is now making commentaries on your own relationship? blah. get her out of there. she has no right to judge you, even if she is your mother. she needs to be concerned about her own marriage.

Get some candles, get some oil; sex dice, restraints, sexy food, sexy music and hole up in your room for the weekend.

You'll get over your sex starvation and she'll be in the nearest hotel.

Unfortunately your Mum sounds like someone who is deeply frustrating to deal with. I doubt she'll leave of her own accord. You need to be the adult and tell her that her presence is no longer conducive to a harmonious household.

I say go ahead and have at it, and if you make a bunch of noise and your mom hears, good, maybe that will send her fleeing for home... LOL!!!

Seriously, just live your NORMAL life since it is your home. If she doesn't like it, then she can head back to her own home again.

lol. I like the idea of the weekend of rampant sex, and let the mom move out on her own!!! i mean, everyone's an adult here. the mom needs to realize her little baby isn't a baby anymore, is a grown woman and can handle her own life. i would pack her bags.

Ok, I'm throwing this out there. I remember your thread and how your mom busted in your room to find you having sex. I also recall them trying to control you guys into not doing it anymore. Do you think maybe it's possible that your parents cooked this conflict between them up as a scheme to watch your every move and make sure you're not having sex anymore? Like she's there as a spy and chaperone? Just throwing that out.

Well my mother went out with her friends for the day so I'm taking this time and send her suitcases back to the house. When She comes home Me and my BF are going to have a sit down talk home. I just hope she doesn't go on the attack or ignore what we're saying to her.

well, just remember, it's your house, your rules (just like it was when you were living in her house!!!) don't let her attack you, just let her words slide off your back. if she gets unbearable, show her the door and tell her not to contact you until she is ready to treat you as an adult.

Well my mother went out with her friends for the day so I'm taking this time and send her suitcases back to the house. When She comes home Me and my BF are going to have a sit down talk home. I just hope she doesn't go on the attack or ignore what we're saying to her.

I'm sure that you love your Mother, but there's a time when Mother just has to go on her own merry little way.

That sounds like a good idea. I hope the talk goes well and I hope you and your BF got some time ALONE while she was gone.

Archived