I don't get it

Saw my ex the other day and somehow "we" came up and I mentioned that we will never be again because he is happy with her (the women he talked to before we broke up and started seeing right after). He told me I didn't know the whole story and that you never know what will happen in the future. Also told me he had things to think about, said they weren't about me though but wouldn't tell me what it was about.

Since then he's been telling me I need to get better and that you never know what will happen in the future. I don't know where things are going with them or why he is saying this.

2 cents anyone?

i thought you were on nc with this guy?

me personally, i wouldn't try to analyze what he said. sounds like a big smelly blast of hot air to me.

instead, i'd be greatly offended that this guy broke up with me after asking me to be his wife, started seeing another woman pretty much immediately, and then had the nerve to tell me that if i could get MY act together, he might consider giving me the glorious privilege of having him back?!

he's just stringing you along, so you won't move forward, while he plays with his old flame.

I'd tell him to kiss off!

Get better? Are you sick? If you're not sick, are you broken and need to be "fixed"? What did he mean?

He wants me to be "happy" and enjoy life again and not dwell on the past right now. I can't seem to pull myself out of this. I just feel robbed. I know people have told me that it's not just her and that it takes two to tango, but I still feel that she started it. And now she won't even let me be. Make me want to puke thinking of her. She's only using him.

i thought you were on nc with this guy?

me personally, i wouldn't try to analyze what he said. sounds like a big smelly blast of hot air to me.

instead, i'd be greatly offended that this guy broke up with me after asking me to be his wife, started seeing another woman pretty much immediately, and then had the nerve to tell me that if i could get MY act together, he might consider giving me the glorious privilege of having him back?!

he's just stringing you along, so you won't move forward, while he plays with his old flame.

I'd tell him to kiss off!

I tried but it didn't work out. We're on LC. He won't let go. Comes by and checks on me if I don't respond. I don't know why I am doing this to myself. I can not let my head take over for my stupid heart. It hurts so bad...](*,)

I tried but it didn't work out. We're on LC. He won't let go. Comes by and checks on me if I don't respond. I don't know why I am doing this to myself. I can not let my head take over for my stupid heart. It hurts so bad...](*,)

Im on LC with my ex, too. He always calls until I pick up. Sometimes he calls 5 times before leaving a voicemail. He has even taken the responsibility of selling my car for me. I never asked. He just told me he had 5 people interested in my car and he is handling all the contacts. All I have to do is be availible for viewing and signing over the title.

Makes me wonder why or what he is up to.

Im on LC with my ex, too. He always calls until I pick up. Sometimes he calls 5 times before leaving a voicemail. He has even taken the responsibility of selling my car for me. I never asked. He just told me he had 5 people interested in my car and he is handling all the contacts. All I have to do is be availible for viewing and signing over the title.

Makes me wonder why or what he is up to.

How do you feel when you don't answer his calls? I feel bad when I get the text saying, "Where are you, I'm worried about you."

It depends on the day. He never sends a text asking me if I am okay. He just leaves the voicemail letting me know he didn't need anything.

Most times, I feel numb. I got used to it. This has been going on for 7 months now.

And are you any better now then you were 7 months ago? I feel a little ok at times, but I still have lots and lots of down moments. It's been a little over 3 months for me.

Archived