well heres another breakup....

bartender69

Its funny how I come back to these forum. 3 different people same situation. while Im not going to say im devastated to the point of no return, I am frustrated with my life and how things just dont seem to work out. So I just broke up with someone now, just like an hr ago. Now I found out an ex is coming into my bar on friday to visit with a mutual friend of ours. Talk about an emotional @ssbeating this week.

I just needed to type. I dont know if anyone cares or if anyone will even bother reading. I just get tired of seeing things work out for so many others, and some alot less deserving than myself. Im not saying I am a king, i am very well rounded..two good jobs, own a house, car by the age of 30. But i know cheaters, stealers, players, heartbreakers and I am neither. I do things with the best intentions..and what makes me happiest the most is making someone else happy.

Ive taken the necessary steps, deleted numbers, deleted FB to move on from this one and past others. I always look to start a clean slate and thats what i wanted withthis one. I understood from the beginning..it was kinda doomed already and i knew it. But the one thing one must have...is hope. all of us. Hope that the heart of life is good, and that people really are good people, as good as you. Not that any of my exs are bad people, just different.

anyway, sorry..i just needed to type. Im at work, I cant focus, and i have butterflies for the weekend. and ill learn to deal with it..i have no choice, but the worst part is ill deal with it alone.

ya, i definitely learned from past relationships. I didnt flip out, i was very cordial with a slight few shots. Trying to stay strong. but i already know whats going to happen..its going to be awhile, im not going to each much, sleep much, etc. Im a gym rat and im going to lose some cause i wont be eatting properly or lifting properly.

Its just so frustrating.

Chicken, salmon, nothing sounds good or tastes good. You eat it because your body tells you to. You're right, it goes from bad to worse. Headache on a constant basis. Like we just waiting for it to turn around and like the economy my friend it doesn't look like its happening anytime soon.. GL

Archived