My letter to her (not sent)

Casmut

Dear ****

I would have loved to have brought this up in person, but at the moment it is not possible.

So i guess you may have seen this coming at some point or another, but do you remember the conversation we had a few months back about you thinking you were bothering me or i didn't want to talk to you for reasons you felt weren't ready to be discussed? I think it is time that you and i discuss those reasons.

It has been about 5 months since we started talking again, and i am glad we are talking. I really enjoy catching up and having our conversations but i sometimes wonder what the reasons you mentioned were.

I don't want to make this to long, but there is something else i've been meaning to ask you. When we broke up, we were both at a rough point in our lives. You had just finished working a 120 hour week, and i had just been sidelined due to an injury. While i did somewhat accept your reasoning i felt that things were rushed and not given a chance at all and i think there may have been more to it than the distance being a major issue. I really want to clear the air on this, but did something happen? Whatever it may be, i won't get upset.

Since we started talking again, I sometimes get the impression that you want to get back together, and i am not sure if i am giving you that same impression. If that is what you want then i need to know if something happened so we can move forward, be it as a couple or as friends.

So after some thought, and how she has been acting a little strange recently. I think i am going to send her this letter tomorrow. I originally wanted to wait until after the 13th to see my mentor but i don't think it can wait any longer.

So i sent the letter....no reply, if i do get a reply i'll detail it in a new thread. Somehow i get the feeling she will avoid it all together, further proving my point that she is afraid of confrontation.

Archived