Is she interested in me?

jjkalai

So the other night my friend from Hawaii came into town. I've known her only for a little bit and she told me that she wants me to come to a show that was playing! So I met up with her and her mom and friends (who is also great fans of the band we saw) and we met up at the venue!

First off we got some drinks before the show started. The drinks we got were REALLY strong, and we had like three of them so we were pretty drunk by the time the headliners came on stage. There were some people around us that we met just randomly and I had to use the bathroom (real bad!), I told her I had to go and she came with me. We eventually moved to a different area of the venue (just her and me) and she grabbed my hand and started to hold it, pretty much the whole show. She also grabbed my arm with her other hand and put her head on my shoulder.

After the show, we didn't really hold hands I guess because her mom was with us? Do you guys think she's into me at all? Even with being drunk? Are these the signs that she is? I'm interested in her and I'm wondering how I can make my next move. I texted her today asking to hang out after I finished work, but she said that she was really exhausted and that she was gonna stay in...

Thanks everybody.

She sounds interested, perhaps you guys can hang out again sober and see how it goes? For her to invite you in the beginning at least you know that she enjoys your company. Plus I'm sure she was exhausted from flying like any time someone makes a long flight. Go with the flow

Archived