im hooked to smoking pot, and I don't know how to get out of it

revitalized

hello all, I have been smoking a lot of pot for the past year and I have gotten extremely used to smoking pot around midnight.

I acknowledge that I am depressed and that my anti-depressants wont work if I smoke pot, but then I fiend for pot at night.

so is there any way I can approach this situation to get myself healthier?

one bonus is that I have been working out and eating extremely clean.

any input would be wonderful, and thanks in advance.

Since you crave it at midnight, you could try to go to bed at an earlier time. When you have a craving for pot, you can try switching it out for something else that will stimulate your senses such as gum or exercise.

that is a good idea, do you know if marijuana interferes heavily with anti-depressants?

I take Cipralex 10mg a day.

that is a good idea, do you know if marijuana interferes heavily with anti-depressants?

Well, marijuana often causes depression in the first place. So it would have to be interfering on some level. I would think that you're really messing with the reward centers of the brain when you mix the two.

At least you only do it late at night before bed. Relatively speaking, that's actually very responsible compared to others I've seen. You'd have a much much bigger problem if you were like my roomates and toke 3-4 times a day starting at 7 in the morning.

But yeah if you still feel it's something you need to stop, then use the time you would be smoking to chat on the phone with a good friend or something, until you pass out. Maybe even find a MA clinic if u really feel the need to.

Or just start drinking more. LOL, i'm j/k

why dont you just vapourize it ? thats what i do sometimes when i want to cut down on smoking it, or i eat it with crackers.

Anyway i do have a problem with weed myself man and im trying to get off it,

its especially hard for me because im a stressful person and it relaxes my mood, and the next day i feel good. But yeah i dont want to be dependant on it, i want to be happy without it, i dont want to rely on a herb.

you need help from others beacuse you have a dependency on marajuana don't be afraid to let a close friend know or hell a parent (they'll be pissed) know and have them moniter you and keep you on a pot free regiment....you need someone to be there and give you some love and tell you, you don't need to do this beacuse you don't

Archived