anyone online?

just posting here, cause im about to send my ex an email......Ive been drinking most of the night and well...............you know how that goes.....i heard from a friend tonight how upset he is because i have deleted him off my blackberry and facebook and i wont talk to him...........and i want so bad to talk to him.....so maybe someone here can change my mind

i know.....but i found out tonight how he is apparently upset because i wont talk to him and i deleted him......he is obviously bothered by it if he has to tell evferyone...and four months later, im the one who feels like the * * * * * * * ...imagine that.......

Obviously being drunk you aren't thinking out your actions. Wait till tomorrow and then sit down and think about the pro's and con's of contacting him again. If you have to, delete his email address from your address book after you PM it to someone on here! Then, you can think out your actions rationally and ask for the email address back. Just a suggestion so that you don't go through with something you may regret...

lol..he broke up with me...long story, long, long confusing story..i have to see him on sunday.........doesnt matter...i just needed people to tell me not to...i have calmed down and i thank you all.... im going to go sleep it off..although, i dont think drunk email is going to be any worse than sober email of hearing how much the guy loves me but wont do anything about it...........night all and thank you

lol..he broke up with me...long story, long, long confusing story..i have to see him on sunday.........doesnt matter...i just needed people to tell me not to...i have calmed down and i thank you all.... im going to go sleep it off..although, i dont think drunk email is going to be any worse than sober email of hearing how much the guy loves me but wont do anything about it[/b]...........night all and thank you

He needs to put up or shut up.

Actions speak louder than words. Until he comes knocking on your door telling YOU that he regrets things, he isn't worth thinking about.

Archived