My boyfriend broke up with me a month ago. I was so devasted I couldnt eat, sleep, nothing. I frantically tried calling him, texting him even went to his house but got no response. Nothing. A week and a half later he sends me a message saying he was miserable. I tried to comfort him even though he wasnt there for me. Then another 5 days go by and he doesnt say a thing. Then he starts to ask me if im seeing someone and being pretty rude about it (im guessing its insecurities because he keeps on saying im probably hooking up with a way better looking guy) then right when i say of course not, he ignores me again. I have seen him out on two different occasions where he approaches me always and touches me and says he misses me like crazy and doesnt know what to do and tries so hard to be around me. Im getting frustrated because its mixed messages. We got in an argument the other day when i finally put my foot down and said not to ask me about guys and that when he is satisfied with his answer he completely ignores me. He got mad almost (maybe because he wasnt expecting me to be that strong) and said that he doesnt talk to me and argued with me. BUT HE ASKS ME ABOUT GUYS ALOT!! so we got in a fight and he said leave me alone. So i did. Two days later he sends me another message saying "I hope your happy with a bew guy, you deserve the best sorry im such a d*ck". I didnt reply and 45 minutes later i get another one saying "uhh k" and half hour later another saying "ok im being nice now". I bit my toungue and said nothing. It makes me so mad because he is the one that broke up with me??!! what is he doing?? im not seeig anyone and deep down he knows it because I was loyal to him for 4 years!! ah what do i do? continue ignoring him and see what happens? becasuse for 4 years i was always so conviently there for him and i want him to see what its like when im not. Maybe he is not fully happy with his decision? anyone have any insight??

He found out a guy was simply interested in me. Thats all. He is a pretty jelouse person though. I even said why are you asking me this is it because you are? and he said absolutly not. But its very confusing.

jealousy... something in small doses is ok (tells you the other person really cares about you), but too much and it becomes tiring really fast.

sounds like you have a choice to make... do you or do you not want to try make this work

what ive found is, getting back with someone requires real communication. most people just are not ready for this, most get back together because the dark cloud of loneliness consumes you and you go running back into the light. Take this time to find out who you are, be selfish you deserve it!

I want to wish everyone on this forum all the best.

Archived