Feeling lonely, sad, discouraged, worthless, useless, pressured, overwhelmed, stupid, stressed out

Hi guys. I don't know if it is possible to feel the way that I am feeling now. I am feeling a mixture of emotions and these are just some of it: loneliness, sadness, discouraged, hopelessness, worthlessness, uselessness, pressured, overwhelmed, stupidness, and stress. Writing a resume and a cover letter is not that hard, and yet why can't I write one? What is wrong with me? Why does James have to say he love me and not make time for me? Why do I feel like my life is at the bottom of the pits right now? Why can't I write a resume, a cover letter, get a job, get a bf, do any of that? So many people I know are able to accomplish that but why not me? What is wrong with me? Dear God, why do you have to treat me this way: WHY? Why does my life have to be like this? Why do I have to have parents who try to manipulate me and try to control my life? Why do I feel so vulnerable and weak right now? Why can't anything in life go my way? Why can't I do anything right in my life? Dear God, why me? I've been trying so hard to stay positive and do what I am supposed to do, but I don't get any results for all the hard work that I have done. I feel like I have no control over my life anymore. I feel like I'm at the bottom of the pit and I will never get myself out of it. What has gone wrong? ](*,) I dont understand.

You're just going through a tough time right now. I can assure you that you are not alone! This will pass in time. I know that what I'm writing sounds cliche and not helpful but the words are true. It might be a good idea to see a doctor or therapist and get your feelings out. Also, there are career counselors and people who will help you with your resume and cover letter.

Life goes through many cycles, not all good. You just need to go through it and come out the other side, which you will. You got to believe that.

I'm getting over this state in my life right now. The latest blow that I got was when my interest pushed me away because he got scared of the prospects of being alone with me. You just have to keep your head up high and move in a positive direction. This will all pass, hopefully for the both of us.

Archived