Hi, I guess I'm just looking for reassurance. My partner left me yesterday and it has left me destroyed and so confused.

I havnt got any answers as to why, just that he dosnt love me anymore...even though he has texted me everyday telling me he does. Until the weekend we were fine and happy and then one row led to us losing everything.

The worst thing is that I'm also trying to get over agoraphobia and he was my "rock" and so I havnt just lost a partner, I have lost my best friend. He wont talk to me as he says hes feeling to bad at the moment, not that hes upset, but that hes hurt me so much. But I need to know what I did.

Any advice please?

I'm sorry you're going through this. It hurts I know. I don't know what else to tell you since I am going through the same thing too. It sounds like he really does care about you, and maybe he will open up more about the reason soon. It is hurtful to not know why someone does not want to be with you anymore. Since he said he can't talk more about it at the moment, how about give him a few more days. I hope he reaches back out to you.

Archived