Not coping well

dg7

I feel completely sick. I can't seem to get out of bed. How can you mean so little to a person that they'd just leave you after 2 years with no real breakup conversation. It's been a week since he left me. I came home and he wasn't here(he has his own place but he's never just left my apartment before with no word). After a fight but c'mon. He has taken his games too far. I know I don't deserve to be treated this way. I would never do this to him or anyone.

I feel like dirt or a crumb on the floor to mean so little to him. He just pitched me out like a piece of trash. I loved him so much, always showed him love. How can he do this to me? I know he had to have wanted to hurt me. He would know this would hurt terribly. How can he get joy out of that though.

I don't know if I'm having a mental breakdown or what. I've had some pretty depressing thoughts. I have a fever, diarrhea, chest hurts, kidneys hurt. I'm going to go to the doctor Friday. I am so stressed and sad it is no wonder I got sick. My heart is broken.

Please someone is this really happening? It doesn't even seem real. How can he be so callous.

from a girl who got the dissaearing act from someone that i cared for,its a bitter pill to swallow. The thing is i didnt understand what happened,we didnt get in a fight that sthe thing but a month has passed and nothing

take this time please to take care of yourself,no one can ever understand why someone leaves, but most likely the leaver has someone waiting for him that why it seems so easy,i'm not sure but it may be the case and arguing is their best exit plan

please take care of yourself,see a counselor,you are more important than he is

remember that,

Sorry to hear what you're going through. Be strong.

Try not to understand the situation. Just accept it as it is. Think about how it's a good thing you know this now rather than later. Do you envision your husband leaving you like that? No you don't. And for him to be so selfish and destructive towards you is not right. He's got alot of growing up to do.

I can't totally relate. Because I don't let people in my home that easily. I didn't even let my ex I had been dating for a year move in. But I can understand most of your pain. I know it hurts like hell right now. Give yourself time. Find a good friend to lean on. Or rely on the people here. If you have to break down and cry. Do it. If you have to lash out a bit. Do it. But give yourself some time. For a couple of weeks it's going to drag. But soon enough you'll be okay. Back on your feet. And then before you know it he will just be some other face in the crowd. You're better off without him. You'll get through this. He's not worth your efforts.

Archived